9 | You Can't Even Look At Me

19.08.2021 ❤️

After 2 days Jimin goes back to the company. In the last two days Jungkook has been restless and that's how he went back to his rude self. But when he spotted Jimin in his room, he didn't meet his eyes.

Jimin was coming towards him, looking calm than ever. But for Jungkook, everything was awkward. "Mr. Jeon.. I would like to change my department" he says putting an application on the table.

Jungkook looks at him wide eyed. He doesn't need to be affected, any employee can resign and he won't care! But it's Jimin we are talking about. "We signed a contract Mr. Park" Jungkook says cockily raising his eyebrows.

"Contract didn't mention my safety would be at stake." Jimin says his teeth gritted trying to suppress his anger-formed tears. Jungkook shuts his mouth at that.

Namjoon enters Jungkook's cabin. "Good Morning young adults" He says sensing the tension and trying to cheer them up. They both bow towards Namjoon.

He sees Jimin's application on the table "Oh so Jimin is available, can I appoint him under me Jungkook" He asks. Jimin looks at Namjoon thinking it's not a bad idea to work with Namjoon. Before Jungkook can say anything, Namjoon asks Jimin "Would it be Okay Mr. Park Jimin?" Jimin nods smiling.

Jungkook clenches his fist and sighs loudly "Yes hyung it's Okay."
"Okay... Jimin you can wait outside. I need to talk to him" Namjoon says and Jimin goes outside.
"Hyung why do you have to do so?" Jungkook asks.

"So that you won't burn with guilt! Only emotion you show is anger Jungkook-ah.. you need to make distinction! Every time you are not sure what a feeling is... doesn't mean it's Anger."

"Since I mostly work from home, you and Jimin won't be in same place. Take all the time you want but make sure to apologise." Namjoon says and leaves after getting a half hearted nod from Jungkook.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Namjoon-ah where were you??" Hobi asks when he sees Namjoon entering the house. "Oh hello Jimin, didn't see you behind him" Hobi says spotting little Jimin coming from behind Namjoon. Jimin bows at him smiling "Hyung I'm not that short."

"Ofcourse you are not" Namjoon says standing beside him to show the height difference, chuckling when Jimin pouts.

.

"Hyung.. I have always wanted to ask you this... How are you Kim and Mr. Jeon, Jeon and Hobi Hyung Jung??" Jimin asks hesitant.

"You see Hobi Hyung is our cousin Hyung who's here to babysit these big babies while our parents are on tour" Namjoon says laughing at how it sounds.

"And about Jungkook, he's my own brother. Nothing else" Namjoon says sincerely with his dimple smile. Jimin takes the hint and doesn't ask anything.

.

It was 8PM and Jungkook would've left the office. Calculating the time, Jimin leaves the house. It feels so long when he had entered his house with No Worries. Yoongi welcomes him with muffins. "You seem happy Jimin. You are that happy to leave that rude punk" Yoongi asks smiling.

Jimin's smile fades momentarily at the mention of Jungkook. He's free from him now! But his heart is just not settling. "What happened Jimin-ah."

"Ah Nothing Uncle... (smiles)... I'll call Jin Hyung okay." Jimin says and rushes to his room with some muffins made by Yoongi.