24 | Then Why Did You Marry Me

20.10.2021 ❤️

On the day of wedding, Jungkook gets a call that some stakeholders are complaining about Namjoon being so easygoing with the employees. 'Is this even a thing to complain on!' Jungkook thought.

"Mr. Baek... do one thing, get me a contract within 3 hours. I'll message you the details." Jungkook cuts the call.

2 hours before the wedding, Jungkook pulled Jimin into a room. "What are you doing" Jimin was still hurt from how Jungkook behaved last night. "Leave my hand, you are hurting me" Jimin said.

"Whatever your sugar daddy tried to do is useless! Tell him" He said smirking.
"What are you saying. What happened to you" Jimin asks him confused.

"I knew it... you will never admit!" Jungkook said taking out some papers from a drawer.
"How much do you love your hyung? You can do anything for him right!"
"Yes but what is it?"
"You will have to get married. To Me. Right now." He said giving papers to Jimin. "Here sign it!"

"What is this?" Jimin was shocked.
"This is a contract of marriage... For 1 year"
"What... What in the world--"
Jungkook forcefully grabbed Jimin's hand and gave him a pen.

"For 1 year? What type of joke is this Mr. Jeon" Jimin said walking away.
Jungkook held his hand and pulled him close, twisting Jimin's arm behind his back "I'm not joking around."

"How can... you say that" Jimin asks trying to get away from his hold, looking into Jungkook's eyes to find a hint of guilt. But there was none!

"Yes or No... I'm asking this last time Park Jimin" Jungkook said gritting his teeth, intensely staring in his eyes.
"NO... What do you take a marriage for! How can you even say that." Jimin looked down with teary eyes "And I thought you are--"

"Think again... If you don't sign, I'll not let your brother marry my hyung!" Jimin was scared from this Jungkook. This was the old Jungkook, even much scarier than before.

"No Please.. they love each other so much"
"Then sign it right now Park Jimin." Tears streamed down his face. He was clutching onto the pen and paper. "Please... Please..." He sat down crying.

"Don't test my patience Park Jimin. You know I can do what I'm saying. Namjoon Hyung will never ask me a question" Jungkook said annoyed.

Jimin remembered how his Hyung is so happy with Namjoon. He can't break his heart. He looks at Jungkook "Atleast tell me why you are doing this? What did I do wrong" He asked desperate.

"Don't play these games now... Are you signing it or should I call the wedding off?"
"NOOO" Jimin cried out and with shaky hands signed the paper. He sat there crying in the corner.

Jungkook took the paper and signed it himself. He gave it to Mr. Baek who was waiting outside to register it in the court. He got back in the room. "Now do what you are good at. Acting. Act like nothing happened till I announce our relationship."

Jimin sunk his head in his knees crying his heart out. 'Why did this happened to him.' He saw Jin calling him and wiped his tears and picked the call "Yeahh Hyung..."

"Jimin... Where are you... Come here fast... You should be here with me" Seokjin was so excited that he didn't notice the hurt in Jimin's voice.

.

Jungkook attended the wedding like nothing happened. Jimin on the other hand was so devastated. He wanted to be happy for his Hyung. Jin was looking so happy smiling with Namjoon on the stage. But everytime he looked above, his eyes will tear up.