23 | His Face Can't Deceive Me Anymore

15.10.2021 ❤️

Jungkook, with a thumping heart, parted his lips and moved more closer with his eyes closed.

Jimin feels a flush of warmth in his stomach that he tightens his grip on the wrist that's still caressing his cheek. Jungkook's upper lip brushed over his upper lip, and Jimin's heart skipped several beats.

Within a millisecond, their heart were desiring for more. But Jimin's phone ringed, and they both parted abruptly.

Their eyes open wide, chest going up & down with heavy pants. Jimin was so baffled that he couldn't even say hello after picking up the call. He was trying to calm his racing heart.

"Jimin... Is that really you in the pic. You look so beautiful." Jin's voice came and Jimin laughed awkwardly. "Come home soon.. I wanna see you" They hanged up the call.

Jungkook after parting from Jimin, ran out to the washroom. He splashed some water on his face 'What was I doing'.

Flashes of Jimin's face, his closed eyes and parted lips keep coming in front of his eyes. 'How can I do it to him. How will I face him now... No this is wrong!' Jungkook thought shaking his head.

"Oh sorry Jimin, my friend called. Should we go home? Are you done" Tae said coming back to Jimin. Jimin was zoning out before he came. He nodded and they found Jungkook waiting for them in the car. Tae was talking throughout the ride, but there was tension in between Jimin and Jungkook.

They dropped Jimin at his home on their way. Jin excitedly checked his stuff and they all really liked his new avatar.

Jimin's heart still raced thinking back to the memory of Jungkook walking to him with determination and holding his face gently. His lips still tingle sweetly.

While sleeping, a blush came upon his cheeks unknowingly thinking back to when Jungkook was leaning closer. 'Were we really about to... Kis... Nooo' He covers his face feeling shy.

.

"Hyung why are your ears red?" Tae asked Jungkook when they reached home. "Ah Nothing, it was hot outside... You go and show your things to Hobi Hyung" Jungkook said and made his way to his room.

He changed and laid down on his bed thinking about a certain someone. A shy smile came upon his lips when he remembered how Jimin closed his eyes feeling their closeness. 'Nooo I shouldn't think like this'.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Both of them were so awkward when they met next day. They both tried really hard to avoid each other, but their eyes were always searching for just a glance. Whenever they were in same room because of wedding preparations, they will unconsciously steal glances and would immediately look away whenever their eyes met.

All of this was so nerve wrecking, but they felt a bond creating between them. It was pleasant whenever they were around. They felt more attracted towards one another. And it was not hidden from anyone. Their families noticed their shy smiles and they were really happy about a budding relationship.

Jimin was dancing with Tae when Jungkook stopped to look at him. He was totally zoned out when Namjoon came from behind "Tell him how you feel."

"Wha..t.... Are you saying hyung" Jungkook stalled. "Your eyes are so expressive Jungkook. Even when you were masking everything with a cold exterior, your eyes said otherwise" Namjoon said patting his back.

Jungkook stayed silent for a while "What if he doesn't..." He looked at Jimin and stopped again. "You will never know unless you try. What if someone else took him away." Namjoon said and Jungkook feared the thought. He nodded at Namjoon with a smile.