34 | Because I Love You, Dammit!

23.11.2021 ❤️

It was the most difficult time for both Jimin & Jungkook. The night is here and they have to sleep. Since everything is clear between them, they are back to their shy selves. Nobody knows how to start the conversation.

Jungkook wants Jimin to sleep on the bed from now on, with him. Jimin doesn't know how he will sleep on couch from now on because they are not fighting anymore so there is no reason to sleep on the couch.

Jungkook knows Jimin will be reluctant to take the first move, so he decided to be the bold one. After all it was his stupidity to misunderstand him.

He took Jimin's hand, that has Jimin startled, and dragged him towards the bed. Jungkook made him sit on the bed "Sleep here" and moved to the other side.

"We have already slept together, but since it's my bedroom and it's my bed and you have seen a lot of romantic movies... So... Let me divide the bed using pillows, so that your little head won't create scenarios. I can't bear another misunderstanding now. So we can now s--" Jungkook's monologue came to an end when Jimin turned to his side and decided to snuggle with him.

Jungkook was heavily blushing now, his uneven heartbeats were louder than bombs. Jimin mumbled in his back "Sleep Now." He too was heavily blushing because he can hear Jungkook's loud heartbeats, not like his own were any different.

.

Jimin's head in the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook's arm around Jimin's waist. That was how they were sleeping in the morning. Jimin's leg was also on Jungkook along with his hand that was perfectly placed on Jungkook's chest.

Jimin snuggled further, nuzzling Jungkook's neck, and his hair tickling his jaw. Jungkook opens his eyes and registers what's going on. A beautiful smile breaks upon his face and he caress Jimin's back up & down. Jimin also wakes up and first thing he sees is Jungkook's neck mole.

His immediate response was to blush with his eyes closed and trying to get away from Jungkook's body. He stretched his back and Jungkook dipped down to come face to face with him. Jimin takes in Jungkook's features who is sweetly smiling at him and his big doe eyes are shining even if they have just woken up.

"Did you sleep well" Jungkook asked in his morning voice and Jimin's heart skipped a beat. May be he thought he was still in his dreams but this was happening in real. They were sleeping together, close to each other. Jimin nodded and smiled shyly.

Jungkook loves this shy side of Jimin. And for Jimin, it's so nerve wrecking. He can now relate to all those couples who had have arranged marriages.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the breakfast table, Jin and Tae were shocked to see Jimin & Jungkook. After almost 2 months of their marriage, their faces are finally showing the glow. The glow after marriage. They were happy for the two.

Hobi gives a parcel to Namjoon saying their parents sent it by courier. Namjoon opens it to find 2 tickets to Switzerland and a note for Jungkook to wait for his turn. Namjoon blushes slightly before showing it to Jin, who smiles shyly.

Tae snatches it from the suspicious couple "Oh so these are for your honeymoon... Congratulations" He says grinning wide. Tae then reads another note "Jungkook sweety, patiently wait for your turn, do not crash in Namjoon's honeymoon now. Haha haha" Tae imitates his mother's tone perfectly.

Jimin blushes profusely at the note, running to his room. Everyone laughs at him and Jungkook also feels shy at the mention of honeymoon. How they never thought about anything like this but now what's stopping them.