8 | Please Process His Resignation

16.08.2021 ❤️

Jungkook reaches the old office and screams for Jimin but no one replies. He runs through the building frantically calling Jimin's name but doesn't find him. He runs to the back where there is guard's room.

Why didn't he checked it there first when he knew its about a night guard.

The lights are switched on. He hears faint cries and his heart sinks at the sound.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

He extends his arm towards Jimin's shirt buttons when Jimin closed his eyes with tears running down his cheeks and frustration evident on his face. Mr. Oh snickers "You have never been touched... Have you."

He screens Jimin with lust in his eyes and starts to open his buttons. Jimin keeps moving and crying producing helpless sounds of cry.

The door burst open and Jimin flinches. His teary, helpless eyes meet Jungkook's fierce ones that soften for a brief moment before fixing on Mr. Oh, who tries to hide somewhere.

"You bastard!!!" He starts to beat him throwing powerful punches on his face, with no intention of stopping. But before he was satisfied, cops come there to arrest him on Namjoon's orders.

Police arrested him and left the site. Jungkook rushes towards Jimin. He unties his hands and remove the cloth from his mouth. He gulps and composes himself before looking at his face. Jimin looks broken.

He makes him stand up. Jimin closes his eyes tightly and then pushes Jungkook back. Though his strength couldn't really move Jungkook from his place.

"No matter how much you hate me, how can you do this to someone" Jimin yells at him half crying half angry while hitting his chest with his little fists. "Jimin I didn't..."

"Did you send me here for this... You hate me this much" Jimin said hitting him again. Jungkook tried to say that he didn't know but Jimin was just not ready to listen.

"You wanted me to get raped so..." Jungkook takes Jimin's wrist in his hands and pins him back on the wall "JIMIN!"

"I didn't know he would be here... He was here today just to replace someone!" Jungkook finishes with his eyes fierce yet again. He kept glaring at Jimin.

A sob escaped Jimin's mouth with tears spilling out of his eyes like waterfall. He was struggling to get his hands free from Jungkook's tight grip. "It h-hurts..."

More tears run down his cheeks and Jungkook realises his mistake. He loosens the grip, and Jimin's body feels numb. "I'm so..." Jungkook couldn't apologize when Jimin fainted and fell on his chest.

He feels a pang if guilt in his heart. Jungkook holds him so he doesn't fall and picks him up bridal style. Jimin's nose rubs against his neck when he makes him sit and reclines the front seat of his car.

His own eyes are filled with unshed tears. He didn't mean this harm to anyone. Jungkook caresses his cheek softly after noticing the slap marks.

He closes the door and clenches his fist looking at him. How he wanted to kill that person for putting a finger on him. He closes his eyes to suppress his anger and guilt.