29 | Hyung. Marriage. Force

07.11.2021 ❤️

Their plane will land at 10AM in Busan. Jimin is so happy, that his happiness is radiating through his eyes and his giddy steps. Jungkook thinks back to the time how they met here for the first time. If he think about it Jimin was still like this at that time. Simple and innocent.

"Appaaaa" Jimin runs to his dad and hugs him tight. Jungkook bows to greet him. "How are you appa... where's eomma" Jimin asks looking around. He is covering his fear of not being accepted with a smile. But he's nervous. What if his mom doesn't accept him now. But his doubts are cleared when he sees his mom coming to him and hugging him close. "Eommaa... I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Jimin-ah... Eomma is sorry for hurting you" His mom says looking into his eyes and wiping his tears that he doesn't know when came out.

"Welcome home son" Jimin's dad invites Jungkook in. They show them their room and leave them for freshening up. Jungkook locks the door. Jimin hugs his big fluffy teddy bear.

"What are you... A kid?" Jungkook asks rolling his eyes. "Why is it being a kid. I like to hug when I sleep. It feels less lonely then" Jimin says hugging his soft toy again. Jungkook shakes his head as he moves towards the washroom. Jimin notices it and makes a run and they both collided.

Jungkook holds Jimin and asks what's with the sudden attack with his big confused eyes. "It's my room... I'll shower first" Jimin says and gets out of Jungkook's hold.

"Jimin it's emergency... I'm going first." Jungkook says and lifts Jimin in the air before turning around to put him down on the floor and runs into the washroom.

"You can't use your strength like that. It's not fair!" Jimin stomps outside knocking on the door and Jungkook decides to just ignore him.

Jimin turns the lights off. Jungkook who's covered in soap yells from inside "What the hell Jimin... Turn the lights on I can't see properly"
"Are you scared Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asks stretching the sentence.
"You know I'm not... Switch it on fast or you don't want to know what will I do once I come out" Jungkook says gritting his teeth.

Jimin turns the lights on, huffing and still stomping his feet with his arms crossed. After some time, the door unlocks and Jimin rushes to claim his bathroom and runs straight into Jungkook, shirtless, damp, towel around his neck.

His heartbeats go up as he gazes up at him, flustered. "Don't you dare switch off the lights again" Jungkook, seemingly unaware that his little husband is barely capable of breathing right now, turns to the wardrobe.

Alone in the bathroom, Jimin ponders what just happened before realising how vulnerable he is "Don't even think about it! Don't even think about turning lights off!"

"What if I do? What will you do? You can't do anything." Jungkook smirks.
"You don't wanna try me!" Jimin huffs from inside.
"Ooh, I'm so scared of the smol guy in the bath--"

Jimin stomps out of the bathroom before screaming at the top of his lungs, ignoring Jungkook's worried questions "Jimin what happened... Jimin stop!"

His mom knocks at the door "What happened Jimin-ah..."
"Cockroach..." Jimin says. His mom asks Jungkook to check it for him. When they're alone, Jimin tells Jungkook this is what he'll do if he do anything.

Annoyed, Jungkook rolls his eyes and drags him into the bathroom "I'm not cheap like you, go and take shower" he says before turning to leave.
"Cockroach..." Jimin yells again.
"Where is it!?" Jungkook asks even though he's half convinced.