5 | He's Just An Employee

07.08.2021 ❤️

Jimin was standing with a sleeping cat in his arms for almost an hour and his legs were numb. The staff lady from before came to him and started patting the cat roughly "This Cat has attitude problems... just like her owner" She said before leaving the studio.

Casper woke up and started being fussy. Jimin tried to keep her calm but she was just meowing like crying. Jimin hold her in air to look at her face but the cat scratched his neck.

He hissed in pain but still hugged the cat to make it feel safe. After a little struggle the cat stopped its actions. Jimin patted its head softly and sat down finally. Cat was uncomfortable at first but then it settled in Jimin's lap peacefully.

Meanwhile Lisa's makeup artist informed Lisa during touch-up break that Casper was crying. Lisa stormed out of the green room. Jungkook heard them too and he sure was going to make Jimin responsible for this mistake.

But when he came out, everything was Okay except a fuming Lisa still moving towards Jimin who was sitting there with the cat.

(Assume its a kitten)

Cat was purring against his chest and Jimin was smiling beautifully. Jungkook stopped in his tracks, just staring at Jimin's face. His smile... It was affecting him, but he was not going to admit.

"What the hell!" Lisa snatched the Cat from Jimin and Jimin frowned. Jimin stood up instantly and his worried eyes met Jungkook's, who still was staring at him without even blinking.

Casper was moving in her mom's arms, ready to go back to Jimin's comforting embrace. "Why was my baby crying? You can't even do such a simple job!" She yelled ignoring Casper's attempt.

Jimin bowed down apologising. The Cat meowed at Lisa and Lisa loosened the grip a little when Casper jumped in Jimin's arms. Jimin smiled and patted the cat sweetly when it purred against his neck. Lisa felt humiliated.

"Jungkook !!! The shoot is off for today. I'm going !" She took Casper and rushed out of the company. Jungkook didn't bother to stop her. Jimin was looking at Jungkook worried of the consequences.

"Mr. Jeon, shoot was only halfway done. We'll have to go up on the budget because of this". Jungkook's facial expressions changed, anger evident in his eyes and he moved towards Jimin. He grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards his cabin.

He pinned Jimin against the wall after closing the door. "Why do you always have to ruin things Park Jimin?" Jimin diverted his gaze to look down.

"Everything was going so fine, but You!!" Jungkook's anger only increased when Jimin didn't meet his eyes. He was annoyingly silent today. He took his chin and Jimin hissed. That's when Jungkook noticed the scratch on his neck.