19 | Tell Me You Didn't See Anything

29.09.2021 ❤️

Jungkook pulled Jimin close and removed his coat, all the while staring right into his eyes. He started to open his buttons, and noticed the flicker in Jimin's eyes. "I will... I'll do it.. go out" Jimin said pushing him out and closed the door.

Jungkook chuckled at his behaviour and went to lay on his bed. Jimin opened the door again after some time and peeked out of the washroom. "Mr. Jeon... Keep your eyes close... Even if you open them... don't look down!"

Jungkook turned away from Jimin, blushing and biting his lips. Jimin came out of the washroom, stumbling on his way and laid down on the couch, that was a little far from the bed, but right below the AC. Jimin felt cold in one blanket so he went to took another one from the cupboard.

His head became heavy every passing minute, but he was able to grab the blanket. He tried to move the couch away from the AC, when Jungkook heard him. He got up from the bed and Jimin got in defensive mode "Stay awayy, I'm not weak you see... I will... I will do it myself."

Jungkook, not in the mood to argue, snaked his arms on Jimin's torso from behind, lifted him up and put him aside "You better remember everything tomorrow!"

He warned Jimin when he tried to fight his way again. Jungkook moved the couch towards his bed. He turned around and found Jimin sulking on the bed, with his arms and legs crossed.

Jungkook lifted his cross legged body and Jimin can feel the hot breathe below his ear "You don't want to test my patience..." He said and put Jimin down on his couch.

Jimin couldn't apprehend the situation and just laid down on the couch with folded blanket in his hands, a little blush on his cheeks.

Jungkook took the blanket, unfolded it and covered Jimin with it "Why drink when you can't handle." He said like a monologue and Jimin whisper replied sleeping "They said it's for your reputeshhhh (reputation)" and slept in the warm embrace of 2 blankets.

Jungkook heard him and felt his heart flutter.  He went back to his bed and kept looking at Jimin's face. His little head with fluffy hair was peeking out of the blanket while his full body was drowning into it.

'Adorable.'

In the morning, Jimin woke up first. He has headache and his muscles feel sore. He tried to get up from the couch and his head became so heavy. He dragged himself to the washroom but fell down in front of the door. Jungkook wakes up from the noise and finds him on floor.

"Jimin?"

He did not faint, just his head was spinning so bad that he was feeling dizzy whenever he tried to move. Jungkook turned his face towards him, his body was hot, his eyes were watery and his nose was red. Jungkook lifted him up carefully without saying anything.

(Jimin's bathrobe was okay.. just his milky white thighs were on display... Thought I would tell you guys)

Jungkook lays Jimin down on the bed and covers him with his blanket. He turns off the AC and calls the reception for cold medicine plus something for hangover. "Jimin are you okay" He asked and a stream of tears flow down Jimin's cheeks.

Jungkook wipes his tears with his thumb and they have a little sweet moment when their eyes meet. Jimin tries to shake his head, but feels pain again. Jungkook shushed him & covered him with more blankets.

He brought wet towel from the washroom to put it on Jimin's forehead like Namjoon did last time. The medicines arrived and he helped Jimin up to swallow them.