30 | Shift

(for those who are frustrated with taehyung in this story, just know that taehyung has never had many positive interactions with others. So whenever someone nice talks to him, he always see it as a new friend. Sometimes when you feel alone and someone talks to you, you dont think about the danger that they could cause to your life)

Taehyung groaned as he clutched his head in his hands, his eye sight was blurry at first but slowly started to become clear. He looked around the room to see where he was and remembered everything.

"What h-have I done" Taehyung stuttered out, his eyes went straight to the puppy who was alseep in the corner of the room.

The omega wanted to scream and shout but he did not want to frighten the puppy, so he quietly stood up and walked around the room.

He saw a cracked mirror on the wall with glass all over the floor, the room was dark and was only a tiny window at the top of the wall which was quite high. The floor was a mess and Taehyung started to wonder why the puppy was here.

Has he been here this whole time and he just did not realise.

Taehyung crouched down by the puppy and slowly sat next to him, but not to close to where he would scare him.

Taehyung sighed looking at where the puppy was, there was no bowl of water or food for the puppy. The male omega froze a little when he saw that the puppy was awake and now staring at him.

Taehyung slowly places his hand out and lets the puppy sniff his hand, to show him that he wont hurt him.

It took a little while but the puppy was slowly walking towards him, he placed a paw on the males leg and looked up.

Taehyung let out a small smile and nodded

The puppy jumped up and sat on his lap, curling his body around his stomach.

Taehyung looked outside to see it was dark and he had no idea what to do.

"I m-miss you g-gukie" Taehyung stuttered trying to hold back his tears.

Jungkook was pacing back and forward he was livid, it was now midnight and Taehyung was not home.

He cant smell where Taehyung is, he tried to mind link his mate but nothing.

"Jungkook we got more information about Chris" As soon as Jungkook heard that he snatched the folder off of Namjoon and started to read it.

When a loud shout was heard which caught all their attention, Jimin came running in with a letter in his hand.

"A male gave this to me at school and ran off, I thought it was a confession letter but decided to read it and it is about Taehyung" Jimin said out of breath as he hands Jungkook the note.

Alpha Jeon,

Hopefully you are reading this, and hopefully I have your omega. If you're reading this I am guessing i have Taehyung.  This letter is for you to know that he will not be coming back. Do you remember a rumour of a pack searching for omega's and kidnapping them?. Well now you know the rumours are true.

I heard from Taehyung that he is pregnant with your pup, I am going to use your mate for breeding but from my pups. So i will be watching Taehyung give birth then kill your pup right in front of him then breed him all at the same time.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your life Jeon.

-C

Jungkook's eyes were red as he slammed his hand on the desk

"WHO IS C" Jungkook yelled as Jimin's eyes went wide

"Chirs" He whispered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Get every worrior ready, we will search for Taehyung until the day we all die" Jungkook said as everyone nodded and rushed out the room.

"I will find you pup dont worry" Jungkook whispers as he walked to his computer and searched up the area of where it says where chris lived.

Jungkook zoomed in a little at the picture and his eyes widened.

Jungkook rushed out the room and down the stairs when he saw every guard at the front.

"I know exactly where he is, I trained every one of you at the park before it got destroyed- that is where my mate is" Jungkook said

"You will kill whoever you see in sight to protect your luna" Jungkook said as 'yes alpha' was heard.

Jungkook turned to Jimin and Jin who looked at him

"I want you both to stay here, we may have injured men so when we arrive back we will need you on stand by" Jungkook said as both boys looked to each other and nodded before rushing in side to get first aid kits ready.

"I will stay with them" Hoseok said as Jungkook nodded

"SHIFT" Jungkook commanded as every guard shifted

By now everyone would know that their luna was missing but Jungkook made sure to tell his friends to tell everyone to stay inside.

And just like that they were off.

Taehyung's head shot up when he heard the door open, he looked towards the door to see Chris walking in with guards behind him. He felt the pup whimper and hop from his lap to behind him.

"Looks like you made great friends with my dog" Chirs said

"Well he had not choice after having such a shitty owner" Taehyung rolled his eyes

"Wow such sas, who knew you had it in you" Chris said

"I guess you wouldn't know" Taehyung said

Chris growled causing Taehyung to be quiet

"Thats what I thought" Chris said

"Quite a gullible guy aren't you" Chris said but got to reply

"I remember the day you first talked to me, little did you know" Chris chuckled as he was arms reach from Taehyung who sat still.

"Answer me" Chris said but got pissed when he did not reply

"ANSWER ME" Chris yelled as he grabbed a hold of Taehyung's throat and lifted him him, slamming him against the wall.

Taehyung's eyes got blurry, feeling so scared for himself, his baby and the puppy that was hiding behind his leg.

"L-let g-go" Taehyung stuttered as he gripped Chris's wrist.

"Look at you, once with your loving alpha and now with someone who will use you- crazy how fast time changes" Taehyung felt tears roll down his face and let out a pained cry as he was punched in the face and thrown on the ground.

Taehyung did not hear much besides foot steps walking away.