Is it Fate?

"Look what I have made of all the poison inside of me poetry" - Michelle Rungsung.

Born in Gwangju Province and moving to Jeju at the age of 16 made a vast difference in my life. A small, lively, and charming girl who was living the best life in her childhood days was drastically altered into a timid and shy girl. Nobody knew the reason behind her change except her family. Her family tried to support her in all ways but due to their lack of access to money, they were unable to do so. Losing her Grandmother, who was her shining light of hope for fulfilling her dreams, made her quite depressed. 

Her family was accused of something bizarre. She never believed in those rumors that the people were spreading around her. She called them Baseless predators sucking her family's blood. Apart from all these hardships, She was accepted at a prestigious University. But for this, she had to leave her parents and move to Seoul. They were not stable financially so she had to move alone. With the little money left by her grandmother, she moved to Seoul, unaware of the hardships she was going to face for choosing to love the wrong guy

"Goodmorning Mrs. Choi, The papers you asked for," said SooA politely.

"Oh thank you so much SooA, you are the best girl indeed," Mrs. Choi( humanity professor) said being glad for SooA's help. " You don't know how valuable you are my child"

"Ma'am it's my duty and besides being the Class leader I Like to help elders," SooA said.

"Oh...Here we go... classes have started you should go now" Mrs. Choi said as the bell rang for the first period.

"Goodbye, Mrs. Choi. I will take my leave now" SooA said quietly closing the door behind her back.

Tire screeching sound could be heard at the entrance of Yonsei University. Everyone was excited to look at the individual who just exited the luxurious sports car. A huge crowd was formed at the entrance gate, everyone rushing to get a view of The Yonsei Princess.

The overhead sky looked dazzling deep blue, with ominous cracklings in the distance. But a dark Aura was covering the sunlight. when SooA looked in that direction she saw a girl, more precisely the Yonsei Princess or her bully glaring at her.

"Look who do we have here, The peasant everyone," Lia said smirking. Everyone laughed at her statement. SooA wanted the earth to swallow her from the embarrassment she was facing because of Lia. " What? are you crying?... Ewwww such a crybaby" Lia said looking at SooA with a disgusted expression. Even if SooA wanted to say something to protect herself, she was unable, she had this fear that did not allow her to speak publicly.

But there is always a Knight in shining armor to protect the princess. In Lia's story, SooA was the Princess while her crush was the knight. 

"Stop Lia, Till what point will you go to belittle her. Aren't you tired?" said Juyeon with an infuriated expression. He saw a commotion at the entrance of the Uni. Being curious he stepped forward to look at what was going on, only to see the same thing again and again, Lia insulting SooA.

"Why are you taking her side? Aren't you ashamed to help a girl like her who likes to destroy families just to get what she wants?" Lia said being disbelieved. 

"So you do believe in those baseless rumors. What did I even expect? From a spoiled princess who gets everything that she wants. You will never understand the hardships that she faces" Juyeon said Half-heartedly. "Let's go SooA." He said to SooA taking her hands in his arms.

"I should have known you were wrong for me when loving you felt like another way of hating myself," Lia whispered almost inaudible.

The crowd dispersed, everyone went to their classes, leaving behind a sorrowful Lia.

While Hyunjin said, "Caving in under the darkness leaking through the cracks in her roof, she tries to find a home in the arms of strangers who slip away like thieves come morning. Somebody should have told her we can't make homes out of people" looking in her direction. " Wow... I can be a poet" he smiled at himself sarcastically while entering the uni.