LOVE?

Waiting in the rain for a glimpse of his lover, Juyeon spent an entire week. Thousands of missed calls, unopened texts, Still no sign of her. Even asking the neighbors did no help. He wanted to explain his side, But SooAh was already gone. He went inside her house with a spare key that SooAh gave him. A note attached to the fridge caught his eye, upon inspecting it, he found something written on it. it read:

"Juyeon ah I'm sorry for this but I really can't do this anymore, I am leaving. Please never look for me. I really hope you lead a happy life

from your love"

The last words were smudged It could be seen that SooAh was crying when she wrote this note.

Juyeon felt hopeless. Nothing in this world was going according to him. So many obstacles to getting the love he wants. First his mother, and now it was SooAh who left him. He had no one now.

"How will I live now, you left me SooAh," Juyeon said slowly collapsing on his knees.

He was done. Life was always cruel to him. The only good thing that he had was also gone. He was unsure of the future now.

In another city,

"There's something in the tabloid, you should check it now hurry!" The manager said.

"what is it-" The guy couldn't utter any words after he saw the news on his iPad.

It was on headlines, stating:

"THE MARRIAGE OF KIM ENTERPRISES'S VICE PRESIDENT AND THE SON OF MR. KIM HYUN, KIM JUYEON HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH THE SOLE HEIRESS OF THE CHOI EMPIRE, CHOI LIA. it has been reported that they already had their engagement in a private manner."

Showing a picture of them faking a smile, showing the world that they are happy with this marriage was not unnoticed by Hyunjin. He knew that Lia was unhappy. He knew her more than she knew herself. In another world they could have been soulmates. but were they in this world?.

"WHERE IS SHE?" was the only thing he shouted before he drove his car to who knows where. 

His manager was left dumbstruck. The guy who appeared to be so calm and patient was now being a maniac after seeing the news of an engagement.

Smiling to the paparazzi was a normal thing for her. She always wanted this moment. Marrying the guy she always loved. But things had changed, she was changed. She was unhappy. She did not know why, a part of her felt guilty after seeing Juyeon being so distant and cold. She knew the reason but was unsure how to help.

Having a smoke by the balcony, he looked far away. wind blowing slowly, making his hair move, handsomely. Any girl would fall for this god like human just by a mere glance. He had countless thoughts running through his mind. SooAh was the only one who could calm him but she was not here with him. He missed her. He wanted to see her. He wanted to be with her. Why was the world so cruel to these two? or was it just fate?.

Lia admired him from afar. She was feeling guilty as hell. How could she ruin their love was the only thing going through her head, making her feel sick. He was so close to her yet so far. His heart was already taken and she knew even if they get married, He will never love her.

"It's just so sad, How come the guys that I want never want me?" Her heart was breaking. For this reason she left and yet she is facing that reason again. Lia was so pretty, anyone could fall for her and they did. To her everything was easy. She got everything in her life from fame to wealth. But the thing she always wanted was love. It was so hard to get.