Obsession

JUYEON'S POV,

"For once I trusted you, Lia, FOR FREAKING ONCE, and look now what were you trying to do"

"Juyeon listen to me, it's not like " Lia was interrupted by Juyeon's shout "SHUT UP LIA"

Lia was taken aback. She didn't know what to feel at that moment, it was as if time had stopped. She could swear she heard people whispering about her. Her heart was beating crazily. She wanted to say something but the words were coming out as muffled noises.

"I never expected This from you Lia. You can go to such lengths for love!? This isn't even love it's obsession." Hyunjin said making her feel much worse.

The teacher arrived and tried to dispose the students to their dorm rooms. That week was like hell for Lia, everyone was looking at her with disappointment. Who was once the university's princess was now a disappointment to the whole university.

At the Choi's Mansion,

"I heard from the owner Lia, what had happened. If you really love this guy, then you should've told me. I would have done something" Mr. Kim said. 

Lia didn't say anything. She wasn't in the mood to talk about it. The week was enough punishment for her. 

She went to her room without further discussing the topic and locked herself in.

"I only wanted him to love me, why is it so hard to be loved momma?" Holding her mother's picture she slowly kneeled. Lia knew she was wrong this time. She wanted to disappear and never come back. She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"I want a ticket to France tonight"

"Okay ma'am" the call ended with a beep.

I'm leaving this place was the thought that came to her mind. She wanted an escape and this was the only escape.

She packed her bags and waited for the night to come. 

Her father was hesitant at first but after learning that his reputation could be ruined because of the stupid mistake his daughter made, this was the perfect plan for him to distract the attention of the media and to protect his name.

"I'm never coming back" was the last sentence she said before boarding her flight.

Days and years passed, and no one knew where Lia went. There was a commotion in the first two weeks but after that everything became normal. University ended, and everyone went in their own ways.

SooAh became a psychiatrist, Juyeon became the vice president of his father's company and Hyunjin became a very famous actor by following his mother's footsteps.

But no one knew what happened to Lia. For them, she became a past case except for Hyunjin who was secretly searching for her through his resources.

"Come in" 

"Dad you asked for me?"

"Yes son"

"What is it?"

"You are getting engaged juyeon"

"What?" Juyeon said disbelieving his father's statement.

"I don't like to repeat my words son" the father said sternly.

"Dad I already have someone whom i want to marry. Im not going to marry just anyone!"

"I never asked for your opinion. I made this decision and its final no more objection"

Juyeon was furious. He wanted to know why his dad was trying to ruin his life.

"Oh and your fiancé is.. Kim Lia"

Juyeon was shocked. The girl who he hated the most was about to become his wife. He was beyond furious. Something in his head was telling him that it was all Lia's doing. He dashed out of that room with his car keys in his pocket.

"Can i meet you now sooAh? Something important happened." He drove his car in a rush.