Unlike you not everyone is happy.

" Because where I grew up in, This was love. My mother never learned the difference between love and abuse to teach me any better "~ Lia

Days went by, SooA and Juyeon became more closer to each other. Both started developing feelings for each other but were afraid to express it, not wanting to break the newly blooming friendship. On the other hand, Hyunjin was leading his old lifestyle, breaking hearts became his regular job. Meanwhile, the scenario was completely different for Lia. She was becoming more mentally unstable. In search of true love, she started using various websites, went to clubs, got drunk. One night she was almost raped by a stranger. Her cravenness for love was increasing day by day. Getting no attention from her parents nor love and getting her heart broken more than once changed her into a hopeless romantic. in other words, she was getting obsessed with Juyeon and would do anything to make SooA suffer, even befriending her to make her life hell.

In the Choi's Mansion.

"You are late, you know that right daughter." Lia's mother said sternly.

Ignoring her words lia made her way towards her room. she was so drunk that she had no more energy to fight.

"Oh come on...are you ignoring me now?. till what point will you go to disrespect us. Do you even care about our reputation? What did I even do to get a daughter like you? You are such a disgrace!" She said shouting.

"ENOUGH!! Just enough... I'm tired okay, I'm tired of your rantings. I just want peace. please leave me alone-" Lia was interrupted with her father slapping her.

"How dare you shout at your mother? Don't even think about disrespecting her. " Mr. Kim said.

"Then why didn't you just kill me when I was in the womb!? You people killed my mother, Tell me why did you even gave birth to me in the first place if I was such a disgrace, why didn't you just send me somewhere else when you had the chance? why? I just ask why??" Lia said breaking down in her drunken state. " What did I ever do to you guys? why do I have to face this always? why is everyone h-happy except me?"

She was pouring the thoughts that were suffocating her. She was dying slowly day by day. How can be the world so cruel to her was the only thing stuck in her head.

Her parents were speechless. They had no words to say as they were surprised and shocked by the scene in front of them.

"There's a hole in my heart in the shape of a casket, daddy. I've been carrying it for 7 years, wondering why this hollow space weighs heavier than my bones. I think it's time to fill it up now, it's time to prepare the ground for good things to grow" lia said softly.