Rivalry Part- 2

"I don't know what I felt that day. I loved him. I really did. The promise that he made even if he was the first one to break it. I truly loved Hyunjin. but now I can't stop myself I will never love that guy again and most importantly I have Juyeon. I will take him away from sooA. She can't have what's destined to be mine. but I need your help with that. can you help me? sunwoo."        - Lia

"for the amount of money that I'm getting for this oh hell I will. anything for you princess."                - Sunwoo.

Hyunjin while having a sip of his red wine, was deep in thoughts which were interrupted by his mother's boyfriend.

"Aren't you a little young for having wine-" "Aren't you a little too young for being my mother's boyfriend Jae" Hyunjin stopped him midway. 

He left the table ignoring his mother, shouting at him. he took his bike keys and left for the place where he felt safe, the place where he and his first love used to hang out a lot. 

staring at the calm night sky made him feel very different, brims of tears started to corner his eyes. he was missing that certain someone. Her giggles, her lame jokes, the way she used to pat his head, the true reason why he became the heartbreaker he is now. Oh how much he missed her and wanted to cry his heart out in her arms. It was sad to be in love for him.

Next Day,

"Students I have very exciting news, our class will be going on a hiking trip at Jeju island, I would like to thank Lia's father for investing in this trip. Everyone get your parent's signature on this paper and class is dismissed thank you everyone" 

Lia winked at sunwoo knowing very well what they had planned for that day.

How could a guy like Hyunjin would not notice what Lia was thinking while smirking at sunwoo.

"What will she do now god." Hyunjin sighed deeply sensing some bad feelings from nearby.

On the other hand, Juyeon was busy staring at SooA, her angelic face made him feel bubbly on the inside. her warm eyes, he could just swim in them if he could. His daydreaming was forced to end by the shouts of his best friend Sunwoo.