Chapter One

Lemy Cumberbatch, a twenty three year old woman moved to the city after finding a new job as a personal assistant for a billionaire who owned a corporation company based in Malibu. It was a huge milestone for her as she spent her life under her adoptive parents' wing for as long as she could remember.

Her thoughts about the city was not all 'rainbows and unicorns' but she still did not need any help from her parents at all because she wanted to learn independence.
After she moved to the city she was able to find an apartment, that's where she met her roommate, Larry, who was a college student. They both shared an apartment which had a huge modern kitchen divided with a living room, with a balcony on the side, an upstairs which had two bedrooms and one shower. Larry was a very happy soul and made sure that Lemy gets comfortable. He would sometimes joke about how Lemy is a farm girl who does not know anything about the city life and he would often pray that she doesn't get lost in the scenery of it all.

The first day of work arrived and Lemy was a bit nervous but she knew she had to make an impression, not just to her new boss but to everyone else. She looked the part but she did not overdress, she wore a black dress which complimented her figure, she had a tiny waist-an hour glass body. Her hair color was black with bangs and she had green eyes. When Lemy arrived at her workplace she saw this huge building which was a twenty four floor taller and her boss's office was on the fifteenth floor. The first thing Lemy saw when she got inside the boss's office was his clean face with a beard and his beautiful blue eyes. He had a tall figure and looked very presentable. His office was also clean and looked very comfortable, it was big and had a set of couches, a whole coffee set, something like a cafe and his desk was in the middle of the room. He walked towards Lemy as he introduced himself.

"Robert Stark, CEO, welcome to Stark Corporation. There's no need to be afraid of me but am I a sweet boss? Definitely not, you don't even have to like me but just make sure that you do your work and stay out of my way, I assume that will be hard given the fact that you're my assistant" he chuckled. Sit down Ms.?"

She quickly sat down and stuttered before she could make a sentence "Ms.Cumberbatch, Lemy Cumberbatch."

It was a bit hard for her to digest everything at once because she was not even given enough time to talk and when she did she would stutter. She was indeed intimidated by Robert. He found it amusing that Lemy struggled to talk to him, it was a norm, a norm that he liked because being feared boosted his ego.

     ###

It has been exactly a three weeks since Lemy has started her new job and she already knew what she had to do. She was a fast learner. Lemy had to arrive thirty minutes before Robert, make his coffee five minutes before he arrives and sit down while he's drinking it. She found it weird that she had to do all of that but tried her best not to question anything. There was no reason behind that besides the fact that Robert just loved practicing his supremacy on his employees.

When Robert arrived he drank his coffee and gave Lemy a stare she could not ignore he, looked her deep in her eyes, and glanced at her beautiful figure as licked his lips.

"So Lemy, tell me exactly where you come from." His tone was demanding.

Lemy tried to look away, stuttered and replied

"I'm not from around here, I did state on my CV where I'm from."

"So you're implying that I should go back and read your CV?", Robert felt disrespected because he did not like being told what to do.

"No sir, with all due respect, I didn't mean that in a bad way, I'll go get it."

"Sit down Ms.Cumberbatch" Robert stood up from the chair and sat on a desk right next to Lemy's seat.