Chapter Five

The next morning Lemy woke up with Robert next to her, he was still sleeping though. She slowly pushed her fingers through his hair, kissed his forehead and whispered

"I love you too." She felt like the luckiest woman ever and she couldn't believe that she finally lost her virginity. Robert heard her in his sleep, it was the sweetest thing ever. It was the first time he slept this peaceful in so many years. He woke up smiling, went for a kiss and said

"Am I the luckiest man on Earth or what? Tell me who else woke up to this Egyptian princess next to them." They both laughed and Lemy sat on top of him and "So...now that we're together, how do I call you? Should I keep calling you Mr. Stark or should I just call you by your name?"

"Mhmm...Which one do you prefer, Lemy."

"I wanna call you by your name, maybe 'Rob'"

"Yes! I love that." He held her tiny waist.

"And I love you." Lemy replied.

Robert pulled her for a kiss, they both chuckled throughout the kiss, fooling around for a while before Lemy stopped him "we need to get ready for work."

"Come on, we'll go to work tomorrow, let's skip a day." Robert couldn't stop kissing her.

"We can't do that, you know." Lemy persisted that they both go to work. Lemy was tempted to stay in but she did not want to feel like she's taking advantage of the fact that she's his girlfriend now, she knew they both had to focus, while they were still deciding whether to stay in or go to work Lemy's phone rang, it was Jason. She looked at it and did not know whether to answer or not. She was indecisive.

"Don't answer that. He needs to stop calling you, in fact I think I should pay him a visit." Robert has enough of this man and wanted Lemy to put it to an end.

"No don't do that, he doesn't know we are dating. I'll meet up with him later and tell him everything." Lemy then texted Jason telling him about their meet up.

"I'll go with you." There was something about Jason that made Robert think twice, he didn't trust him.

"No! I'll be fine. I promise, it's not like I'm breaking up with him there was nothing going on between us."

"I know, I just want to make sure that you're safe."

Lemy loved being the center of Robert's universe, she felt safe and important. He truly cared about her and to Lemy it meant more because Robert had options but she chose her.

They both agreed to go to work but Robert had to go to his house first so Lemy walked Robert out and when they got in the kitchen Larry was already there. Robert just stood there and froze when he saw Larry, he was shirtless and forgot where he left his shirt last night. There was an awkward silence as Larry was drooling over Robert's body.

"Oh, where's your shirt?" Lemy started looking for it and found it on the couch. She gave it to Robert and as he was wearing it he turned around, Larry saw the tattoo Lemy was talking about and it indeed made his body ten times attractive. She then walked him out, they kissed on the door step and he winked at her before could leave. Lemy was so flattered, she felt like a teenager again. After she closed the door she held the door handle and she couldn't stop blushing.

"Your man is hot! I would give up everything for that man. You're such a lucky woman babe, ahhhh" Lemy nodded her head as she went to the kitchen, she sat down and Larry said "now I want to know everything! How was your first time?"

"What? How do you even know that we did it?"

"Really? You are glowing, he was just shirtless in our kitchen plus girl, and you were loud! I couldn't even sleep."