Chapter Twenty One

Lemy and Robert decided to get married in less than a month because they did not want to waste any more time. Before the day of their  wedding arrived, Robert announced that he was taking over Gwen's company to the employees and shareholders and will therefore be the new CEO. Everyone at the office was shocked and wondered for Gwen's whereabouts. The other thing Robert did was donate half of Gwen's money to multiple charities. He did hesitate to give some of it to Lemy because he already knew she wouldn't take it.

Lemy on the other hand didn't want to be a housewife so she decided to start her own business. She had a really great eye in painting so she turned that into business and opened an art gallery, with the help from Robert of course. A lot of people supported it because she was really good at what she does but some of them did it for the sake that she was Robert's fiancé. To top everything up he bought her a penthouse for when she needed to get some fresh air from the mansion and everything else.

Zoey and Larry planned her a proper baby shower this time in her new penthouse and everything went well. The theme of it was pink and white and Larry showed up with his new boyfriend, Scott. He has never been the type to consider being in a relationship but after witnessing Lemy and Robert's true love he opened his heart for a new love interest.

Zoey on the other hand was an acting CEO for Stark Corporations. She was really professional and got along with clients and her colleagues. She also managed to make the company five hundred thousand in a week by signing up a very wealthy client so Robert truly trusted her with his company. He even had thoughts about making her a permanent CEO.

Lemy and Robert always wanted to do things together so they planned their wedding as one. They also decided to get married at the mansion because they wanted something intimate with very little people involved. None of them wanted to risk anything since Lemy's accident. Both of them agreed on the gold and white theme for their wedding and Lemy's dress was going to blow everyone's mind. They wanted everything to be perfect, from their attire to the food, decorations, wedding cake and bouquets.

Lemy and Robert also invested time in their baby's bedroom. It had everything a baby needed and it was obvious that their child was going to be spoiled rotten. Both of them were in their unborn baby's room cuddling while deciding names.

"So we already know the gender. I was thinking of something like Rainbow so that I can get to call her Bow, sounds nice right?" asked Lemy

Robert chuckled, "No, It sounds like something from an animation." They both laughed. "It's got to be something cute and unique, like your name. Maybe Lemy Jr. Stark."

"What, that's silly. Now you're going to have two Lemy Stark's in the same household?"

"I know, I think I love It." they kissed while pausing to laugh and were both indecisive about the baby's name.

  ###

The day of their wedding arrived and Lemy was so nervous but excited at the same time, and Robert on the other hand was getting chills too. Lemy was in her bedroom where everyone else was preparing, the bridesmaids looked exquisite with their matching gold short dresses. She had Zoey and some of Larry's friends as her bridesmaids since she did not have a lot of friends. Because she didn't have her own family, she asked Larry to walk her down the aisle. Robert wore this elegant Armani white suit together with his best men, as usual Robert looked and smelled expensive. The house was decorated so beautifully even Anthony was there. He obviously wouldn't want to miss his best friend's wedding.

The wedding began and everyone was seated waiting for the bride. Robert watched his beautiful soon to be wife walking down the stairs to the aisle and it looked like something from the movies, he has never seen Lemy that beautiful. He was clearly mind blown. She wore a very stunning gold ball gown wedding dress and looked like a real princess. Robert just smiled at her and felt proud as she walked towards him. When she arrived on the aisle Larry gave her away to Robert, then they both looked at each other and blushed. They couldn't believe that the moment they've been waiting for was finally happening.