Chapter Eighteen-Part 2

Lemy was making her way to the kitchen when she saw Robert exercising and he looked so hot. She fantasized about his sweaty body on hers and before she knew it she was ogling right at him until he noticed and smirked as he made his way to her.

"I see you dyed your hair back to black." Robert said as Lemy's eyes followed him around the room. "Yes uhm my days of acting crazy are over" they both looked at each other and blushed, there was too much awkwardness in the room.

"You look different, beautiful actually. Going somewhere?" asked Robert.

"Yes uhm, I mean I was about to but they just cancelled on me. Basically stood me up." She was lying because she dressed up nice for Robert to notice her.

He laughed at Lemy as he said "I love it when you do that."

"Do what?"

"Stutter, you look adorable." he then moved closer to Lemy and she could feel his hot body next to her and that's when she shifted away from him to fetch an ice cream in the refrigerator and the moment she took a bite of it, while making eye contact with Robert, some of the ice cream was left on her lower lip dripping down to her chin so he slowly wiped it with his thumb while looking at Lemy and after that he held her chin up and kissed her then paused and continued to make intense eye contact then Lemy kissed him back.

Both of them heard footsteps from outside and immediately knew it was Gwen so they stopped and when she got inside the house she found both Robert and Lemy by the kitchen counter.

"Hey, you're home early." said Robert.

"Yeah I'm not feeling well I just need to take a shower and sleep, okay?"

Both of them were amazed by Gwen's behavior because normally, especially since Lemy moved in she has been chaotic or had something to say all the time so it was weird for her to not say anything but nonetheless they never took it to head.

                                      ###

On Sunday morning, a bouquet of flowers adequate to fit a room were delivered on Robert's doorstep and Gwen immediately thought they were for her. Robert walked in on her signing the delivery and excited for the flowers.

"Oh Robert, they're beautiful I love them." she hurried to hug him "thank you."

"Uhm yeah they are not for you, they're for Lemy. It's her birthday week so I thought it'll be nice for me to surprise her with these."

"What, are you kidding me? You're buying her flowers now."

"I'm just being nice Gwen."

"Yeah a little too nice if you ask me. At first you slept in her bedroom and now this, what's next, a kiss?"

Robert stared at her when she mentioned something about a kiss not knowing that they have already kissed and before he could say anything Lemy walked in so he went straight to her and left Gwen there.

"Surprise!"

"What's going on?" Lemy was so confused plus she just had woken up so her head was all over the place.

"It's your birthday week so I thought this might be a great way to kick start it. So I bought you a bouquet of hundred flowers." Lemy froze, she looked at Gwen and looked back at Robert again "wow, you remembered, thank you so much." and then hugged him.

"That's not all, I'm throwing you a birthday party this Friday. I wanted it to be a surprise but we can't really stress or frighten you so be prepared."

"Oh you don't really have to throw me a party."

"I know but I want to." Robert's mind was already made up plus he already had invited Zoey and Larry and a few people to celebrate. But Gwen was so furious, she went to the bedroom and left both of them there. She kept going up and down until she finally decided to take the offer she was made, to kill Lemy's baby by poisoning her. She called the woman and by the end of the day she received her package and she had already decided to poison Lemy on her birthday party and for her to be able to pull that off she had to work with someone so that she doesn't get caught or even if she was, it wouldn't trace back to her.

The night before the party she met up with one of the waiters who were going to serve at the mansion and offered him money so that he could be the one who poisons Lemy's drink and make sure it gets to her.

                                       ***