Chapter Seven

Lemy and Robert were back at the mansion after their long trip from Paris. The flew back in Robert's private jet. Lemy could not get over France, from seeing The Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Moulin Rouge, they even went on a fashion show which Robert had sponsored and it was a success but the highlight of the whole trip was dinner at an Eiffel Tower. It was all Lemy was talking about, Robert was just happy that his woman was satisfied, that's all that mattered to him.

While they were in the bedroom unpacking their clothes, Robert left a small box on the bed for Lemy. She saw it and said "oh no please, no more surprises!" Robert smirked and told her to open it and when she did she found a key inside, it was a key to the mansion. Lemy held it upwards and tilted her head.

"Is this what I think it is?" She was a little bit puzzled, she thought she was seeing things.

"Yes, will you please move in with me?" Robert did not waste time with Lemy, he has never been so sure of anything in life like he was with her. Robert has never been the type to allow anyone in his space but he wanted to see Lemy every day, he wanted her to be the first thing he sees in the morning and he last thing he sees before he sleeps. Lemy was tempted to agree but she still had her own place plus she already made arrangements with Larry on how to pay rent and buy groceries so for her to drop him like that wouldn't be fair because he's only just a college student.

"Look babe, this is nice and you know I'd love to move in with you but I've already made arrangements with Larry and..."

"I know but, what if I pay for it? Yes, what if I pay your rent, I'll pay for everything and you can move in with me. I'll even multiply it I'm sure Larry won't mind."

She was hesitant to agree to that deal because she felt like Robert was being a bit too much now, he was basically doing anything for her.

"No, I can't allow you to do this you've already done too much for me."

He then held her chin asked "Lemy, what did I say?"

She took a deep breath and repeated Robert's words "You doing all of this for me because you want to."

"Good, I don't want you to worry about anything in life. Relax, it's not like I'm going to run out of money, I'm a billionaire baby and I'll spend this money on you like there's no tomorrow." They both laughed because when Robert said that he made a little funny accent. "But of course you can still keep your place for when you need some time off from me." He then sobbed as he looked at Lemy.

They both agreed on that deal and Lemy promised to let Larry know about it. Robert then took his clothes off to go and take a shower. While he was showering Lemy decided to call her parents. It's been a while since she talked to them and she was a bit nervous because her parents were too strict and sometimes talking to them really exhausted her.

After the call went through Lemy greeted her mom "hey mom, how are you?"

"I'm good my angel, you know your dad and I haven't heard from you in months. In fact we were planning to call you to tell you that we are going to visit you next week, we want to see everything from where you live to where you work, oops I talk too much I even forgot to ask you. How are you, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay mom, I'm sorry for not calling or checking up on you guys I've just been busy with work and blending in."

"It's okay, as long as you're okay. Your dad and I already booked tickets, we'll be there on Monday okay honey?"

Having a conversation with her mom always felt one sided, she never really listened to Lemy when she spoke, and she would even interrupt her from time to time.