Chapter Fifteen

Robert froze as he glanced at Lemy's belly, she was indeed pregnant.

"How, how did you find me? Of course, Zoey." Lemy regretted ever calling Zoey because she was the reason Robert found her.

"Well you shouldn't contact people from your past if you don't want to be found." Robert said as he kept starring at her pregnant belly, he couldn't keep his eyes off of it so he said "How many months?"

Lemy faced down and replied "six months."

He quickly put the pieces together and knew that child was his, he knew there was a time they did not use protection and that was six months ago. So everything made sense.

"Why didn't you tell me Lemy?"

"I didn't want to disturb your perfect new life."

"You know about me and Gwen?"

"Well it's hard to avoid you when your face is everywhere and besides, I'm not keeping the baby." after Lemy said that she walked away from the kitchen to the bedroom but before she could get any far Robert held her arm and she quickly got in defense mode.

"Hey, hey! Don't touch me." Lemy quickly took out a pocket knife and pointed it at Robert.

"Okay calm down, I didn't come here to hurt you."

"Then get your hand off me." She stared at Robert's hand until he released her.

Robert then let her go and he was astonished by Lemy's new attitude. She was so defensive and quick to attack.

"So you live in this dump and you're doing drugs now?!"

"I've been doing drugs all my life, the only difference now is that I choose to. Why are you here Robert? I'm sure you didn't travel all the way from California to insult my apartment."

"You called Zoey crying, so I was worried about you."

"I was paranoid that's why I quickly hung up the call. I'm fine, as you can see. Now leave." Lemy went to open the door for Robert but he did not leave but said instead.

"I'm not leaving without you."

"Aw you know if I really cared, that would really melt my heart but I don't so bye."

"Go pack your clothes Lemy, I'll be waiting for you here."

"Yeah that's not going to happen."

"Fine, then we'll all stay here until you decide to listen." Robert then went and sat down.

"We'll see about that." Lemy went to her bedroom and locked herself in there. Meanwhile Robert was settled, he was even watching television. Lemy could hear them talking from her room and it did not stop, it was clear Robert wasn't willing to leave without her.

Three hours later he was still there. Lemy got irritated and decided to finally listen so she packed all of her clothes and changed the one she wore to fresher and comfortable ones. She came out of her bedroom with her luggage meanwhile Robert was having a conversation with Bob.

"So you're the one who's busy feeding my woman drugs."

Lemy walked in and on them "yeah I'm not your woman, there's my luggage. You're not about to make a pregnant woman carry all of that now, are you?" Robert then ordered Tom to take Lemy's luggage to the car and they all left.

Gwen arrived at the mansion later on and found Robert's note. After reading it she went and took a bubble bath then after she finished, she poured herself some wine and watched movies.

After a while, Robert got in with Tom and when Gwen looked back she saw Lemy too.

"No, no, no what is she doing here, and is she pregnant?" Gwen made her way to them.