Chapter Ten-Part 1

"Zoey, Zoey look at me." Lemy was holding her making sure that she was fine but had blood in her hands.

"I'm okay, she was going to kill you so I had to step in." Zoey was stuttering because of the pain she was feeling.

"It's okay, don't...don't say anything just save your energy."

Robert called an ambulance as the police were arresting Ashley. They took the guns too for evidence. When they cuffed Ashley she was making noise and being difficult.

"You're not seeing the last of me, do you hear me?! You're my daughter and I will make sure that you know that!" Ashley was still making threats when the police were taking her in.

When an ambulance arrived they took both James and Zoey but James had to be under police custody because as soon as he healed they were going to arrest him. Lemy was not going to be arrested for shooting James because it was self defense. Both Robert and Lemy went to the hospital too for Zoey but Robert arranged a separate one from James. He made sure that Zoey was in a private hospital and being well taken care of. While they were still at the hospital Lemy had to run some blood tests for the drugs she had in her system. The doctor gave her an antidote afterwards so that she feels a little better.

###

On their way back from the hospital Robert told Lemy that they were not going back to the mansion because it was a crime scene and besides that he did not want her to have flashbacks of what just happened so they went to one of the hotels he owned, this one was a seven star hotel that he named after his last name-The Stark Hotel- and it was his favorite because of the discretion it had plus it was one of the hotels with the highest level of luxury. While he was driving there, Lemy fell asleep on his lap. She was so exhausted and the antidote was getting to her.

When they arrived at the hotel he carried Lemy to the suite and people who were there were staring at them because they were both covered in blood from what just happened. When Robert got inside the suite he put Lemy in bed and covered her in a blanket while he was ordering room service. She looked so tired and was sleeping peacefully so he did not want to wake her up instead he went to take a shower. Lemy then woke up minutes after Robert got inside and took her clothes off to join him.

She slowly moved her fingers on his wet body and kissed him on the neck heading up to his mouth. Robert did not want to take advantage of her vulnerability but Lemy on the other hand wanted it to happen, she wanted to sleep with him and forget about everything.

"What, what are you doing?"

"Shh, please I need this." Lemy said while kissing Robert.

"Babe, I don't want you to feel like you have to. I understand that you're hurting and you still need time to process everything."

"You're right, but right now I need you." She then slowly kneeled down making eye contact as she gave him a fellatio. He couldn't resist it so he pulled her up with his hand on her neck, came out of the shower, carried her and laid her against the wall then they had rough sex for forty five minutes straight and it was their first time not using protection.

After they were done Lemy was so exhausted so Robert carried her to the bedroom, covering her wet body with a towel and kissing her on a forehead before he went to the kitchen to eat after room service arrived. He asked Lemy to join him but she was already sleeping again so after Robert ate he went straight to bed.

In the early morning, around two thirty Lemy started having nightmares. She was mumbling in her sleep, tossing and turning. Robert heard her and shook her very hard so that she could wake up. When she did she started doing her repetitions.