Chapter Sixteen

Lemy was in her room when Robert showed up.

"Hey, Gwen prepared supper for us. Come and eat."

"Yeah I'll pass, I don't want to be poisoned to death."

"Will you stop that? Not everyone is out there to get you."

"With my record, I find that hard to believe."

Robert smirked at her after she said that and told her to eat for the sake of the baby and made his way to the dining room afterwards.

"Is she coming?" asked Gwen.

"I don't think so, she'll probably make herself a sandwich like last night." Robert then sat down next to her.

Lemy then decided to join them for dinner and sat down as Robert and Gwen were talking. She was picking on her food while thinking about what Zoey said to her earlier on and then finally said something.

"I have decided to keep the baby."

They both stared at her and Robert was happy to hear that. "Thank you, I'm happy that you have made that decision." Robert then stood up as he wanted to give Lemy a hug but she quickly stood up and shifted to avoid it and continued to say.

"Yeah it's not like you were going to let me give it away."

"I know, but I'm happy because you want to."

"Yeah whatever." Lemy then took a bite out of Gwen's food and spit them out. "This is garbage." She then walked away and made herself a sandwich like Robert said she will.

"How are you letting her treat me like this?"

"Relax, she's just being herself."

"Was she always like this, is that why you fell in love with her?"

"Actually no, she changed a lot. I don't know that's going on with her now."

Gwen did not appreciate how Lemy treated her and she wanted to address it as soon as possible so when they finished eating, she made her way to Lemy's bedroom.

"May I come in?" Gwen stood on Lemy's doorstep waiting to be let in.

"No." She looked at her and looked away.

She came in anyway after Lemy refused. "Look Lemy, I did not appreciate how you spoke about my food at dinner."

"Oh then go jump off a cliff."

Gwen smirked and said "Okay I tried playing it nice with you but you're getting into my nerves now. Look, I don't like you and I definitely don't like you being here plus I don't even think that's Robert's baby but soon the truth will come out and I'll be waiting."

"You're really delusional aren't you? Just accept that I'm pregnant with your man's child. It's not my fault that he could not resist me to a point where he decided to put a baby in me after months of just knowing each other while you've known him all of your life but he never even thought twice about making you the mother of his children, poor thing." Gwen ran out of Lemy's room after that and never looked back. That got to her and made her feel insecure.

It has been exactly a week since Lemy's return and Gwen had to go on a business trip for a weekend. She was really worried about leaving Robert with Lemy because she did not trust him around her but she still left anyways.

Lemy was resting in a game room when Robert was looking for her. She liked to go in there when she wanted to hide from everyone. Robert found her resting on a couch.

"Oh so here you are? What are you up to?"

"What do you want Robert?"

"I just want to know how you are feeling Lemy, are you okay."