A/N

Copyright
Please do not steal or try to copy any kind of content in my book.

You will be held accountable for your actions.

THIS IS MY BOOK NOT YOURS, COME UP WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING IDEAS DAMN!!

COPYRIGHT IS A VERY SERIOUS TOPIC, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT FUCKING COPY MY BOOK HOE!!!

ANYWAYSSSS

•••••••••••••••••••••••WELCOME•••••••••••••••••••••••

In this book there will be some serious topics so if you get triggered by any that are listed below DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

Domestic violence!
Sexual Contact!
SA! Sexual Assault! (groping)
Violence in general!

Before we get into the character aesthetic, I would like to say that this is my first book so please bare with me.

In the beginning of the book may be minor grammar and punctuation errors, BUT I PROMISE ITS GETS BETTER SO PLEASE KEEP READING.

ALSO THIS BOOK DOES HAVE SPANISH BUT IT WILL HAVE ENGLISH TRANSLATED FOR YOU GUYS <33.

I am planing on rewriting the beginning of the book and changing some things around so if you are a re reader and you do become confused I'm so sorry.

Before you read this book do not come for me for something that the characters are doing in the book that you don't like.

THOSE ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTER ACTIONS NOT MINE, SO TAKE IT UP WITH THEM IN THE COMMENTS.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE vote and comment in the book I do not like silent readers I want to hear your thoughts on the book.

MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH OTHER WATTPAD READERS!!! <33333

LOVE YOU GUYES

ONE LAST REMINDER

FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK WERE I MAKE UPDATES ON THIS BOOK
stevelacyswifey3

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS SO ONLY VIEW IF YOU ARE UPDATED AS I POST NEW CHAPTERS!!

ANYWAYS LETS GET INTO THE PLAYLIST AND CHARACTER AESTHETIC!