13

*new grayson pov*
Wednesday November 23, 2022
Time: 12:35pm

I've almost been staying at Delilah's house for a week now.

Times are fun.. with all three of us staying in the house.. Valentina Delilah's mom, Delilah and I ... joking around and all but I don't want to be a burden staying here.

I know that Valentina doesn't mind cause she's barely even home and she trusts be alone with her daughter and plus she known me since I was 7.. but I'm still in their home.. and I need to find a place to stay.

I caught a cold so I've been out of school this whole week.. and I'm staying here home alone with Mucinx and a box of Kleenex surviving off chicken noddle soup.

"Hey, Grayson I made some chicken noddle soup on the stove if you want some more later on", Valentina stated knocking on the guest bedroom door I've been staying in.

"Thank you", I replied from the other side of the door.

"I'm off to work now I won't be back until tomorrow afternoon, so if you need anything just call me or text Delilah".

"Okay", I replied.

*~*
Time 2:44pm

I decided to get up and take a shower, but there were no more face towels left, so I texted Delilah.

G=Grayson
D=Delilah

*~*
G, "Hey where are the face towels I'm about to take a shower".
15 minutes later.
D, "oh shit, I forgot to give you the new towels I washed, this morning it's laying on my bed with a dry towel".
G, "Ight".
*~*

Walking in her room the towels were folded neatly on her bed beside a small journal.

Sitting down on her bed I grab the journal and opened it.

On the first page was Delilah's name in cursive letters with a book mark.

Turning to the next page on the top of the paper the date read. 05/02/2019

The first page was written in Spanish, so I couldn't understand but I was curious so I pulled up google translate.

"It's the end of middle school and my grandma got me this for my birthday , but I never wrote in it until now. I have nothing to say other than I'm looking forward to Highschool," signed Delilah

Turning the next page the date read 05/17/2019

"Today is Friday, and I failed my math test in Mrs. Will class today because I didn't understand the lesson, but that's okay because Hazel and Grayson are coming over my house after school today to hang out", signed Delilah.

Turning the next page the date read 08/22/2019

"I haven't written in here all summer because I've been to busy having a good time with my friends, but I decided to write in here today because I'm bored.. Grayson and Maya are still dating and he doesn't even notice me like he notices her. I told Hazel about everything and she said that he's dumb for not noticing how much I love him. I'm just to scared to really tell him how I feel.. sometimes I imagine myself married to him with little Grayson's and Delilah's running around.. making empanadas in the kitchen like a family.. but I just think I'm crazy cause that will never happen..enough of talking about Grayson.. I told Hazel that I have the biggest crush on her older brother Julian, but he off at college .. and she got mad at me saying that's DIGUSTING.. but I don't care he's fine"~signed Delilah.

God was I dumb for not realizing how obsessed, she once was over me.. now look at me sitting on her bed reading a diary.. obsessed with her.

Turing the next page the date read 09/05/2019