21

March 11th 2023 *same day as the last chapter*
*TW* *DV MENTIONED*
Delilah's POV

"You want any syrup", Grayson asked me.

"Yeah, sure".

"Where's my phone", I asked.

"It's on my nightstand in my room. You need me to go get it for you".

"Yeah".

"Okay".

A few moments later Grayson walked back in the kitchen to hand me my phone.

"Your mom called and texted you", he stated placing the phone in my hand.

"Shit".

Unlocking my phone my mother text message read.

"Oye, cariño, sé que estás en casa de Hazel ahora mismo, pero llámame cuando despiertes, tengo algo importante que decirte.".

* Hey, sweetheart I know you're at Hazel's house right now but call me when you wake up I have something important to tell you".

"Everything okay".

"Yeah, she just said to call her when I wake up she needs to tell me something important", I stated dialing her number.

"Hola mamá".

"Hey Delilah, how are you".

"Why are you speaking in english. Is there someone around".

"No, well yes actually I wanted you to meet someone."

"Meet someone? Who a friend from work".

"Yeah something like that, we're having dinner at 6 so you need to me home before 4 so you can get yourself together".

"Tell her I'm excited to get to meet her finally", a man whisper in the background.

"Okay, I'll be home by then".

"Alright, love you".

"Love you too mom".

"What happened".

"My mom she wants me to meet someone, I think it's a work friend of hers".

"What like a guy", Grayson questioned.

"I don't know, it sounded like a guy".

"You heard them".

"Yeah, in the background they whisper something like "tell her I'm excited to meet her", I don't know".

"But either way she says I have to be home by 4".

"Well it's 2 now".

"2 HOW LONG DID I SLEEP", I questioned.

"A while".

"Jesus, where's the restroom", I asked.

"It's down the hall on your right".

"Thanks".

Opening the restroom door I squat over the toilet taking a moment to process everything that's happen in the last 48 hours. Grabbing the toilet tissue I wipe....fuck. It couldn't wait till I got home.

I pull more toilet tissue off of the roll until it's in a wad and place it in my underwear.

Flushing the toilet I stand up and walk to the mirror, I look a mess.

My hair is all over my head, there's mascara smeared under both of my eyes, with eye bags.

Washing my hands, I splash water on my face. I open the near by bathroom drawer for toothpaste, and spread it across my finger to fake brush my teeth. I dry my hands and open the bathroom door.