24

*Delilah's POV * *TW DV MENTIONED*
Date: June 10th 2023
Time: 4:55pm

21 years, 2 months, and 16 days. April 26th 2002. That's how long ago it's been since my father and mother got married. And 5 years, 2 month, and 4 days since their divorce. July 14th 2018

Now today she's starting a new chapter in her life on June 10th 2023, to a new man.

"Can you zip my dress up", I asked Hazel as she stood behind me in my room.

"Yeah".

I turned around to her after she finished zipping my dress for me.

"You look beautiful, Delilah", she replied.

"Thank you", I blushed as I turned back around to see myself in the mirror.

My hair had already been done and my makeup, the only thing that was left for me to do was go to the wedding.

Hazel and I both were still at my house but we needed to hurry because the wedding venue starts in 35 minutes and the drive was 20.

Everyone was already there because they were all blowing up my phone asking me where both Hazel and I were.

"Okay we gotta go", I replied walking to the door grabbing my heels placed on the floor of my room.

"Yeah, we do. How long is the drive again", she asked me.

"20 minutes, I think".

"Okay", she stated grabbing her car keys off of my bed.

*~*
20 minutes later.

Both Hazel and I pulled into the parking lot of the church.

We were guessing everyone was already inside by now because there were plenty of cars in the parking lot, and even lined up on the side of the street.

"You sure this is the right church", she asked me.

"Yeah, that's the address Grayson sent me".

"Okay, but where are we going to park".

"He said to pull around to the back of the church there's like 4 empty parking spots. He's waiting on us", I stated reading his message.

"Okay".

Grayson stood outside with a black tux and a purple lace tie with one of his hands inside his pocket.

He'd gotten a haircut, but his hair was still kinda long like I liked it.

He also was holding an edible arrangement bouquet in his other hand.

"Are you going to get out the car or are you going to stare a Grayson through the window all day", Hazel stated on driver side of the car fixing her dress.

"Shut up", I stated rolling my eyes as Grayson walked near the car to open the door for me.

"God", he whispered under his breath as he looked me up and down.

"You look beautiful", he replied as he closed the car door behind me.

"Thank you, you do too... I-I mean you don't look beautiful... I mean you do but... you look handsome", I replied as my hands began to sweat.