17

*Grayson POV*

For starters Remi's depressed.

I'm no doctor but it's obvious.

It's almost been 3 months since then and she's changed tremendously.

She cut her hair..dyed it red, then dyed it back dark brown.

She's missing school.

She never picks up the phone when I call or text.

When ever I stop by to see how's she been doing she.. acts like she okay but I know deep down she's not. She hurting, and out of all people I know she is.

I've been depressed, when my mom died, I know all the signs.

When I was in her exact situation I felt like no one in the world had ever felt what I was feeling. I thought that it was impossible for a human being to experience the agony that I was facing.

I wanted people to leave me alone and stop checking on me, but really deep down I wanted someone to hold me without saying a word, without asking me if I'm okay constantly, just hold me because you know I'm not okay, hold me and make all the time fly away.

It's Wednesday March 1st 2023 and Remi's isn't at school again.

Her mother doesn't even know that she isn't attending because she always at work, and the school doesn't care enough to call your parent. Your parent won't know until the fucking truancy officer is knocking on your door.

Today, I'm going to school late because I won't let Remi, throw the most important year of Highschool out the door because of some immature little boy toy she been playing with.

Turning into Delilah's driveway I parked my car and walked to the front door.

I ring the door bell almost 80 times because she acts like she never hears it ringing anymore.

Opening the front door she stood there in the same shirt and sweat pants she had on from 2 weeks ago, and her hair in a messing ponytail, that wasn't even a ponytail because her hair was to short to fit into one.

There were even stains on her shirt, spaghetti stains I'm guessing, at least she's trying to eat.

"What do you want", she asked me.

She opens the door wider allowing me to walk in.

I walk inside her house and she closes the door behind me and walks up the stairs to her room.

I follow from behind.

Stevelacyswifey3 "I KNOW HE SEE ALL THAT ASS, WHEN SHE GOING UP THE STAIRS THAT BOY AINT SLICK IM WEAKKKK".

She sits on her bed and asks me again, "What do you want, Gray".

"I'm coming to check on you".

"You check on me almost everyday of the week and everyday, I tell you the same thing I'm fine and I don't need you to check on me".

"Well if you're fine why haven't you been going to school, huh", I asked.

She takes a deep breath in and looks down.

"I'm not here to, make you feel like you're obligated to give me an explanation on what happen that night or if you are really okay, I'm here because you were there for me when I was at my lowest Remi, and I want to again say thank you for that, but now I'm repaying the flavor, so get the hell up and get in the shower cause you stink", I ranted.

A small smile went over here face, a genuine smile that I hadn't seen in a long time.

I grabbed her hand to help her up from the bed.