25

*Delilah POV*
*new delilah pov pic*
Date: June 16th, 2023
Time: 2:04pm

I look at the last posters hanging up on my wall and cringe. They're too high up and I can't reach them because Darren already took the ladder out of the house. They're the only things left on my walls, beside the led lights around the perimeter of my room, that I definitely need help getting down.

The only piece of furniture left in my room is my dresser that Darren is supposed to be throwing away because I agreed I'd get a new one. It was time for it anyways. I'd had that dresser since I was 7. My father bought it for me. It brings back bad old memories anyways; I don't want to bring any memories of him to our new place.  Hell, I don't want to bring any memories to this new place with me because I don't want to go.

My mom and Darren are both downstairs in the house listening to the 90 songs--mostly Selena like the newlyweds they are on the Bluetooth speaker loudly because my mom suggested that they should share one last happy moment together in house before we go, and I've been patiently waiting in my room all day for Grayson and Hazel to come by and say bye. I mean I don't like using the term bye because I'm not dying, but to tell me later. We're supposed to leaving in less than an hour, because the drive to San Francisco is about 7 hours plus traffic. Hazel texted the group chat with both me, her, and Grayson a few moments ago.

***********

"hazel :)", "hey, sorry it's taking us so long to get there grayson's dumb ass forgot his wallet, so we had to go back and get it cause he didn't have gas and I didn't bring mine to pay."

"you aren't gone yet, please respond".

"DONT BE GONE DELILAH".

"me", "no, i'm not gone, i'm still here".

"gray ;)" "Good".

"hazel :)", "could you pump the gas and hurry we're late enough as it is".

"gray ;)", "I'm still standing in the line".

"hazel :)", "tell them to hurry we don't have all day, the drive to her house from here is 50 minutes and that's if you're speeding".

"me", 50 MINUTES, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS".

"hazel :)", "we're near LAX, we had to drop off viv and daphé and you know grayson forgot his wallet".

*gray ;) disliked hazel's :) iMessage*

"me", "god, we're leaving in less than an hour".

"hazel :)", "i'm sure they're not going to leave without us getting there to say bye". 

"gray ;)", "We're not saying bye, we're saying later there's a difference".

Grayson message makes me smile because that's something that I always say.

"me", "either way hurry up i'm sick of waiting on you guys".

*gray;) loved your IMessage*

**********

I walked over to my door and walked down the stairs as La Carcacha by Selena grew louder.