20

Friday, March 10th

6:45pm
Delilah POV/NEW POV PICTURE

TRIGGER WARNING
there will be groping/SA in this chapter so if this does make you feel uncomfortable please feel free the skip.
***********************************************

Dear, Grandma

Spring break is quickly coming to end.

I've been extremely exhausted catching up on all my make up work, but I'm finally finished. It's worth it though because I don't have time to be failing my junior year of high school.

Grayson has been a great help with my work. Speaking of Grayson he wanted me to go to Maya's pool party today. But I don't know.

I just feel like it would be weird if I wasn't invited by her, but he said, she doesn't mind who he invites. But I have a feeling she didn't have me in mind, for the people she didn't care that he wanted to come.

Even if I stay home he's most likely going to drag me out, like he been doing for the pass couple of days.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy Grayson company, but sometimes I'd rather be left alone. I know he doesn't think it's healthy for me, but it's all I want to do.

And I also I feel like it would be awkward to be going to Grayson's ex girlfriends pool party.

I don't know why I feel like it would be awkward because I don't like him or anything I just feel like it would.

Plus, Maya doesn't like me.

Hazel says it's because she jealous of me, but I don't understand what's there to be jealous about.

I get it. I'm pretty, and all.

But she's pretty too, and I don't want her to compare her self to me. Even after all of the rude and hateful things she's said about me, I want the best for her.

One thing I have learned about people and life is to never hate or hold grudges against people because at the end of the day people have to learn their mistake and action on their own.

You can't control one's feeling towards things that's in their life because at the end of the day it's their life and your life is yours.

Sincerely,
your favorite granddaughter, Delilah.

I grab my phone laying on my bed to FaceTime Grayson.

"Wassup Remi", he stated.

"I didn't know you were driving you can call me once you get to where ever you're going".

"No no it's cool what you need".

"I don't think I want to go to Maya's party, I'm too tired I just wanted to let you know".

"You're going, I don't care if you're tired."

"When's the last time you've been in the pool", he asked.

"Umm", I questioned trying to think.

"Exactly you don't know, and you literally have a pool in your backyard".

"Just come it will be fun, and plus Hazel's going to be there you guys need to make up already. It's weird not having her around with us like old times".