2.

"When do I start Sir?" The girl asked, as she stood straight in front of the General, as she held the transfer notice in her hands once she had thoroughly examined the document.

"As soon as possible. You may have the rest of today off, but by tomorrow you will have to meet your unit, and start training with them. Good luck with your new unit soldier." The general replied as he looked her in the eye as a form of showing his focus.

"Yes General. Salute" she said, as she put her hand up to her head, as her legs stood together, to give the respectful gesture to her superior.

"Salute" he replied, as the girl turned to leave.

"And Ms.Lisa Manobal, Good luck. You are serving a great honour" he said, as he gave her a sincere smile, seeing another one of his best soldiers joining the special team.

"Yes sir, I will do my best to not disappoint you or the South Korean army" she said, as she bowed before leaving the room, a signed transfer notice in hand as the door closed shut behind her.

——————————

"Another successful surgery Doctor Kim, congratulations" one of the nurses from his team congratulated him, as he smiled at them.

"Thank you, Seori, but just call me Namjoon, we're the same age after all" he smiled at her, as he took the scrubs he was currently wearing off, and tossed them in the sanitary bin.

"You earned your doctor rank Namjoon, let us use it at least" she smiled at him as he shook his head.

"That rank doesn't apply to my friends, as I keep telling you, it's just Namjoon to you, as you're my friend" he said, with a smile, as the latter only sighed in defeat with a slim smile, before parting ways.

Namjoon received a text message on his cell as he took a look at it, seeing it was from Jin, on the group chat that consisted of his two other friends from university.

—-

Jin: yah Namjoon, come to the cafeteria,
let's eat together.

hyung don't you have any other work?

Jisoo: Way to make me feel uninvited guys.

Jin: I just got out of surgery from the ED,
shut up and come, and Jisoo, don't
you have a meeting with our hospital
head?

Jisoo: I do, but you could've at least
invited me so that I would still
feel included.

You literally had breakfast with
me today saying you didn't want
to be lonely...

Jisoo: and I wasn't, thank you Joon.

Jin: Yah shut up, I'll invite you when
you're free.

Jin: now go to your meeting before
you miss your promotion.

So caring hyung, ship 🛳

Jisoo: shut up

Jin: shut up

Jisoo: And fine, I'll go now, enjoy
your meal without me.