4.

"Now.... Let's continue" Rosé began but was cut off by a phone ringing near them.

"Sorry, one moment" Taehyung apologised picking up the call, as he moved away for a second and talked in hushed whispers.

"Yes sir." He said as he walked back and pocketed the mobile.

"I'm sorry, but Jimin will take it from here. If you need me, just ask him to call me." He told Rosé who just nodded knowing at least one of them would be there.

"Yah why are you leaving me here?!" Jimin exclaimed as Taehyung sighed.

"Look I have to go, the General called. I have to welcome this new transfer, I'll see you" he said with a pat on Jimin's back as he left and Jimin stayed behind.

"Okay, now as we were saying, did they hit you?" She asked the patient, who just nodded a no.

"You don't have to be scared here, you can be honest, we will protect you" Rosé pushed on further seemingly not believing him.

"He didn't." The patient said as Rosé pursed her lips together.

"Are you going to ever believe him?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow as she just sighed.

"Not really" she shrugged as she did a one over on Jimin as he just raised an eyebrow.

"Let's get the police" She said as she went to call them but before Jimin could stop her the patient himself did.

"No don't do that, please!" He exclaimed as both of them rose an eyebrow.

"It'll become worse if you do. Just use your hospitals camera to watch the footage of the back of the hospital, E wing side, it wasn't him. Please don't get the police involved " he said as Rosé sighed and looked back at Jimin.

"Come on, let's go to the CCTV room" She said.

"Oh wow, you're a tough nut" he said but nonetheless followed her as she led the way to the CCTV monitoring room towards the C wing of the hospital.

"Please shut up" she said with an annoyed tone.

"Why don't you believe me though? It's not like I've done anything to the kid so far" he questioned as he easily was able to keep up with her pace.

"That doesn't mean you didn't do something before, and you came in here with an aggravated tone. On top of that, you're fit enough to.... Do something to him" she said as she gave him a one over while he raised an eyebrow.

"Are you saying I'm well built" he playfully asked turning to her while Rosé scoffed.

"Is that all you got from that?" The girl retorted as they finally reached the room, and she talked to the employee on charge.

"Okay. Just give us two minutes" he told her as she nodded, whilst he went back inside, and Rosé leant against the wall adjacent to the door.

"What do I get if I'm proven to be innocent, nurse..... Rosé" he said once he checked her ID card.

"You expect something in return?" She asked with a hint of disbelief in her words.

"Well, obviously, you dragged me all the way down here" he retorted as she just sighed.

"All right then, what do you want?" She asked as he shrugged.

"How about... a date?" He said with a smirk tugging at his lips, while she just stood taken aback.

"A date?" She questioned, as he nodded.

"Yep, why, are you scared you'll be caught for lying already?" He asked.

Rosé thought a moment, but agreed in the end, since she felt confident enough that she was right.

———————————

"You?!"

"You?!"

Two voices echoed throughout the room as the curious of the others in the room were cast at the two soldiers pointing at each other.

Why were they here?

Well simple. Taehyung, who was the Captain of the team had come in to introduce the newest soldier of their team to the rest of the group, and all was running smoothly until a frantic body had run in after his own work.

"Sorry I'm late to meet the transfer Captain" he bowed at the door but froze when Lisa turned around to face him, and the two exclaimed at the sight of each other.

"You?!"

"You?!"

Both Jungkook and Lisa were pointing at each other, as the others in the room were confused and had begun whispering amongst each other.

"Yah yah quiet" Taehyung instructed as silence had fallen over once again, and both Lisa and Jungkook were now uniformed and were standing properly now.

"Do you both know each other?" Taehyung asked the two who were standing there still looking at each other.

"Yes"

"Yes.... Unfortunately"

Jungkook's reply just made the rest even more curious on how the pair had known each other.

"He was a part of my initial training unit before I was sent to the reserves" Lisa explained turning away from Jungkook.

"And why are you so shocked to see each other then?" Taehyung asked whilst crossing his arms.

"Because she was my biggest competition at the academy" he sighed as Taehyung was holding back a grin at the two.

"Well the past is the past, you're a part of one unit now, and we're like family. So move on. And Lisa, please make yourself comfortable, you're going to be here a long while after all" Taehyung said before turning back to the rest.

——/—————-

"Oh my god" Rosé gasped at the gang of people beating up the poor kid before walking out the door, followed by an amused Jimin.

She looked pretty strong earlier, but couldn't bear to see that.

"Holy..." she muttered as she was outside, after she thanked the staff who helped her.

"Alright so does that prove it wasn't me?" Jimin asked her as she scratched her nape.

"Uh yes, sorry for all this" she said as he smiled at her.

"Well what about my date?" He asked her as she flushed red, flustered at the thought.

"Date? What date? I remember nothing of the sort. I have to go now... to file a report, bye" she said scurrying off.

Jimin just saw her receding figure as he let out a scoff with a smile on his lips, as he shook his head and headed out himself.