30.

"Really? You mean Captain Taehyung is the soldier that was brought in today?" Jisoo asked surprised as she was not aware of the current situation.

Mainly due to the fact she had just exited her own, 4 hour long appendix surgery.

"Yes Unnie, he came in earlier through an ambulance." Rosé clarified before continuing.

"He has been in surgery for the past hour. Jungkook, Lisa and the whole team are downstairs other than Jimin and Yoongi-ssi." Rosé informed the elder who looked worried.

"Who's in charge of surgery?" She asked as they reached the desk where Jisoo began listing down the details of her surgery for her report.

 They were now near the main area, where they could see the SFS squad.

"It's Doctor Jin and Doctor Namjoon. Sorry for the first name use but saying Doctor Kim is just too confusing now." She sighed as Jisoo let out a small smile despite the situation.

"Doctor Kim!" Hobi waved as he walked towards her, followed by one of the other residents behind him, Minjun, as Jungkook had also approached them after hearing who had arrived.

"Ah Hobi, any updates on the Taehyung-ssi?" Jisoo asked as she turned to face them, taking the much needed coffee Minjun had offered her with a smile.

"He just got transferred to the room, but the situation is apparently heavy with the chairman, he's being very hard to manage." Hobi informed as Rosé nodded.

"Ah right. Yoongi hyung and Jimin Hyung are up there trying to resolve it, but it's not working as he won't cooperate. Plus we have a North Korean who was admitted due to injuries, the first one we saw admitted, but he ran out of his room, and apparently freed a lot of the others from their respective detention rooms, so we don't have much to go now as we aren't allowed to act without permission from either the Lieutenant or captain, or someone higher." Jungkook carefully explained as Rosé's eyes bulged from her socket.

"ON THE LOOSE!" She exclaimed, as Jisoo slightly tapped her shoulder signaling for her to quiet down.

"We requested back up, they should be here soon, but they were a little far away on official business." Jungkook said as the rest nodded.

"Is he part of the Uruk thing too?" Minjun finally spoke, as Jisoo nodded.

"Yes he I..." She spoke but was cut off as the doors burst open, and a figure came in running.

"Jennie unnie?" 

"Major?"

"Jennie?"

"Huh?"

All four of them who identified her were shocked to see her as she ran in, a whole team of soldiers coming in behind her, a new dispatch team, most likely.

Jisoo began to go towards her but was stopped by Jungkook.

"Let me tell you something, the Major never runs in a place like this unless it's an emergency. We should definitely not go in her way." Jungkook said with a nervous chuckle. 

"Thats her?!" Minjun questioned recognizing her name from the amount of times the medical team had mentioned the stone cold yet authority filled Major.

"What? were you expecting someone else?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow, almost offended as it could be told by his tone.

"Well I mean.. you guys said she was ruthless and cold, and that she worked you to the bone. And with her rank, I didn't expect someone who looked like... her?" He said trailing off to a question towards the end.

"You get used to it..." Rosé empathetically patted his shoulder as he only shook his head, still astonished.

"She's hot.." He muttered as Hobi shook his head at him.

"And untouchable. If you value your life... stay away. Her boyfriend will kill you..." He whispered as his words contrasted with the smile on his face.

"Major. Captain ha-" one of the SFS (Special Forces Squad) had begun, as Jennie cut him off.

"He's fine, I've received a status report. Main order is to make sure none of those men leave." Jennie cut them off, as she went about her work.

"Main door Secure. Lockdown procedure now. Close all exits on all floors, no exit should remain unguarded. Squad outside, patrol all posible exits to make sure we don't have a runaway. Brief the SFS about the protocol. You two come with me." Jennie quickly blurted as everyone had immediately got to work, not bothering to address the situation to the shocked public who were now trapped inside the hospital.

Jennie had run off to the stairs, seeing as the chairmans office was on the second floor, and the lift would take too long.

"We are going into lockdown. Orders from the Major is to apprehend as many as possible. Out of the 8 criminals, 6 have left the rooms. They are dangerous. One of you explain the situation to the staff and patients." A member had explained before leaving to do his own work, as the SFS members had quickly split, loading their guns.

"As you've heard, we are under lockdown. We will personally assure that the lives of the patients admitted tonight are also under our responsibility. No one is to leave nor enter until further instructions. All patients are to be taken to their roos unless they are under surgery or are need of medical emergency. The emergency room is only available to emergency ambulances, otherwise all other ambulances will be deterred to the next closest stop. Please cooperate for the safety of everyone." Jungkook returned, going into work mode as he sent the responsibility of ensuring a calm atmosphere downstairs to Jisoo.

"I don't know if she's heartless or is very sensible, but whichever it is, I see why everyone talks about her..." Minjun muttered, before going to assist patients to their own rooms.

"I guess this all just follows us... Well, you heard the woman, to work we go." Jisoo muttered as she took charge downstairs. 

_____________

"Sir, I don't think you get it. We can't move them, and we have to follow a protocol to make sure everyone is safe." Jimin said through a clenched jaw, clearly frustrated with the whole situation.

"This could possibly lead to terrorist attacks throughout the country, it's not a light matter." Yoongi continued.

"And how many times do I tell you I don't care? What if we get a bad name from the public, for hosting terrorists?" He protested.

"Look th-" Jimin started, just on the verge of losing his composure as the door had suddenly opened.  

"And what if the global public found out that you're hospital possibly saved thousands from an attack. That could be great marketing. Either way, profit or not, I don't know what idiot doesn't get the weight go the situation. This hospital is under our control for the current operation, a straight order from the blue house. I suggest you cooperate before I'm forced to have you detained." Jennie walked in, placing the inked notice flat down on the paper, as the two soldiers saluted the major.

"Thank you for your work. Grab a quick snack and get going with the lock down procedure. We have six loose." She told the two soldiers who nodded in affirmation.

"This is why we don't want to work with women, so incompetent." The chairman huffed as Jennie turned on her heel.

"I'm quite certain I'm the only competent one out of the two of us. I dare you say such an insult again, especially to one who has the skills to knock you out cold in the span of a mere 2 seconds.." Jennie glared before turning back around to leave, her head held high as they went to capture those 6 people.