5.

"This bunk is yours Lisa" Soojin, a fellow Unit member said as she pointed at the free bunk in the main Seoul training room.

"Thanks Soo Jin" Lisa said, as she gave her a small smile.

"No problem. Now, you have a full locker, and you can use one of the bins down here to store your stuff. Your bunk mate is Ji yoon, she will help you if you need anything else" Soojin continued as Lisa nodded taking everything in

"Okay, got it!" Lisa said with a thumbs up after she tossed one of her bags up, and Soojin nodded.

"I'll see you at dinner, don't be late or you'll be stuck with the worst options" Soojin said as she walked away after giving a disgusted face at the mention of the bad food they had, as Lisa only chuckled.

She took out her belongings as she put it into the locker beside her bed, and putting her other items into her respective empty bin.

As she was busy unpacking, a figure made themselves apparent nearby as she raised her head to take a look at who it was.

"Lisa" Jungkook greeted as Lisa stood straight, not expecting him to be there.

"Jungkook?" She greeted back, with a questioning tone as he sighed.

"Look, I just came to say that even though we were always competing back then, we should get along now, seeing as we're in one unit and are probably going to be stuck like this for a while" he began as he fiddled with the hem of the cap that was in his right hand.

"You're right, we can't stay competitors forever now" she said as she gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, we can't. So, want to try being friends again? A fresh new start?" He asked as he put his hand out, motioning for a handshake as she looked at it a moment.

Taking his hand she gave it two brief shakes, as a friendly handshake.

"To a fresh new start, friend" she said as he just chuckled.

"All right. Just a fair warning to my new friend though, most people here like eel a lot, so make sure to be careful of what they serve at lunch seeing that you hate it" he said as she gave a face of displeasure at the mention of eel.

"I still don't get how you all eat it. It's so slimy and gross" she said with a fake shudder as he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well... it's not that bad for us I guess. Anyways, see you, I'm going to enjoy South Korea while it lasts before our dispatch to Uruk" he said with a playful wink before stepping out, as she just shook her head at him.

"Still the same" she muttered as she continued to unpack her own bags.

——————————-

"And thank you to our medical team which is leaving next week, volunteering to go to Uruk, and especially to Doctor Kim Jisoo, who is leading the team." The head of the hospital announced as claps resonated throughout the conference room, as Jisoo only let out a bitter smile and bowed slightly.

'It's not like I had a choice you bastard..." she mentally cursed at him, as the claps finally stopped.

"All right, everyone can leave now" he dismissed as Jisoo collected her things with a heavy sigh before heading out the doors herself.

"Heading the team wow!"

"How important"

Two teasing voices appeared at each side of her as she groaned at the pair.

"It's like I can never catch a break, especially with you two" she groaned as she punched each of their arms before walking again.

"Yah! Don't say that!" Namjoon said with a playful smile adorning his features as Jin suppressed a chuckle.

"Anyways, how far are you with packing?" Jin asked as she shrugged.

"Clothes are done. It's said to be very hot so it's mainly summer clothes. And a lot of mosquito repellent" she said she mentally checked off what she needed.

"Good for you. We're literally leaving on Monday, it's Thursday today, so hurry up a little" Jin said giving Jisoo a little shove as she rolled her eyes.

"What am I going to do for two whole months while you two are gone. I'm going to be so bored" Namjoon groaned as the other two just chuckled at him.

"Maybe use this time to get your single ass a girlfriend" Jin teased as Namjoon shot him a glare, as Jisoo just tsked at their behaviour.

Before the two could say more, two voices interrupted them from behind.

"Dr.Kim, Dr.Kim, oh hello Dr.Kim, oh wow that's confusing" Hobi remarked as Rosé just chuckled at him, and the three Kim's just sighed being used to it.

"Which Dr.Kim's are you referring to?" Jisoo asked Hobi, a nurse who had been part of her team for a while now.

"You and Dr.Jin, we need help with what medical equipment we need. The two doctors and the other nurses are already there waiting" Rosé clarified As Jisoo and Jin just looked at each other.

"We'll see you later for Dinner Joon, bye" Jin waved Namjoon off who begrudgingly left as Jisoo and Jin went with Rosé and Hobi to meet the rest of their team.

Upon arriving, they were greeted by 3 anaesthesiologists, one other general surgeon, two residents, and 5 nurses, of which two were from the ED and the other three from other departments.

"Okay so, there's 15 of us in total, Rosé, Hoseok, Minjae, Bora, Areum, Chanhee, and Hyuck are our nurses,Dr. Dong hyun, Dr. Jin and I are the Surgeons, Mansu and Danbi are our residents and Duri, Haneul and Juwon are our anaesthesiologists. We all leave on Monday, meet at the airport by 8:30 a.m, no delays. We reach Silangit at the runway and will then be picked up by the military personnel to take us to the actual Uruk. Any questions?" Jisoo asked as she briefed the room as they all sat silently, meaning they understood.

"Okay, let's get Back to work now" she said as one by one the people began leaving after bowing and she finally left as well, waiting to get this over with.