10.

The alarms blared through the room as everyone got up for the day.

Doctors are on the clock 24/7 in real life, so waking up early was a habit for them.

Everyone had commenced getting ready, as the military personnel had started off with their rounds and training, and the medical personnel proceeded to shower and get ready for the day

"They're so hot" Bora sighed dreamily at the male soldiers running past them as she was brushing her teeth, whilst Rosé only giggled in the back.

"But the two hot guys aren't there, I think his name was Taehyung? Captain Taehyung yeah, and the other one..." Areum muttered unable to recall the names due to them being new.

"Lieutenant Jimin" Rosé helped her as Bora elbowed her with a playful teasing look, to which the girl only elbowed her back.

"Hm yeah, where are they?" Areum continued as the latter only shrugged in response, not knowing either.

"YAH! YOU! STOP SLOUCHING AND CONTINUE RUNNING!" A voice, identified as Jennie, yelled at one of them who had paused to tie his shoes, before he immediately began running again.

"And she is scary" Areum muttered with a fake shudder as Rosé only rolled her eyes at her antics.

"She's really nice if you get to know her, which you haven't" she muttered before rinsing her mouth and dabbing her face.

"You're friendship is so unexpected, have you gotten to talk to her once she arrived?" Areum inquired.

"Not really, The captain and the other guy and her all disappeared during the party, and after that she got busy" Rosé pouted as Bora patted her back, but were soon cut off by a voice ringing in the air.

"YAH ARE YOU NEWBIES? RUN FASTER YOU'RE A PART OF THE SPECIAL FORCES FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Jennie's voice rang out as the three only chuckled to themselves before going to the shower area.

"Okay everyone, we'll have Jimin, Jungkook and Lisa take you to the site so you can explore the new KT tower, after that you will be escorted back. Please follow their instructions when needed" Taehyung announced to the group after they had gathered in the hall of the small two story building.

The medical team and quickly responded with yes' of their own, and had shown they'd understood.

Jungkook and Lisa had momentarily glanced at each other when their names were mentioned, but immediately looked away after that.

"And girls, please don't fight while you're there." Jimin said giving both Lisa and Rosé a pointed look as the two just scoffed at each other.

"Yah, I'm serious here, this is important" Jimin once again said as the two begrudgingly sighed yet nodded.

"What even is the reason you two are fighting?" Jungkook asked as the two looked at each other with a glare, then turned away.

"Okay then, no reason provided I guess" He ended looking to Jimin who just gave a shrug in response.

"All right then, we'll see you back for lunch" Taehyung dismissed with a nod, as the group had proceeded to the mini bus waiting for them.

They had booked it out as their transport for their stay here, seeing as a car couldn't possibly fit all of them.

The ride was nothing special, just a few groups talking amongst one another.

The bus soon drove in front of the building site, where they soon boarded off one by one.

"Okay everyone, please don't wander off alone, we all meet back here in two hours sharp.

Go in teams please, and make sure to stay in touch using the handheld transceiver(HT) and don't lose them, as they are the only communication devices we have been provided with due to there being no service.

Stay on the grounds and don't leave farther.

If you need anything feel free to come and ask for one of us, as we will help you" Jimin finished announcing to the group.

"You may go now" Jungkook said as they all
Nodded and left in groups of their own, other than four individuals.

"Lieutenant Jimin?" A voice called as Jimin paused his conversation with one of the officials to see Jisoo and Jin.

In the back both Hobi and Rosé could be seen waiting for them.

"Is there anything you need?" He asked politely once he excused himself from his former conversation.

"Ah yes. While we're doing the blood tests here for the workers, we still have to do it for the soldiers back at camp" Jisoo started explaining.

"Yes, we weren't able to do them so far since we came here first." Jin continued.

"Uh right, should I tell them to come here or something?" He asked a little perplexed as Jisoo shook her head.

"Could you call your camp and tell them that we will be taking blood samples from them as well, and that we'll need a few minutes of their time?" She requested as Jimin nodded.

"Where should I have them meet?" He asked as he took his own HT out from the side of his utility belt.

"The medical tent should be fine. We'll have multiple stations in the tent itself, so it will be quick and easy"
Jin answered for Jisoo as she nodded affirming it.

"All right, I will do so. Is that it?" He inquired as the two nodded as they parted ways.

"Is it done?" Rosé asked the minute both Jisoo and Jin had returned, as Jisoo nodded.

"Yep, let's start getting those blood samples now. What area are we at?" She checked with the two.

"Near the farther left. They're waiting for us already, let's go?" Hobi informed the group who all agreed as they proceeded to their own area.