34.

"Welcome back Captain!" Jimin exclaimed hugging Taehyung as he walked into the building in his uniform, finally recovered months later.

"I'm sure you missed me." Taehyung teased patting his arm.

"Finally, after months of your whining and restless behaviour." Yoongi said as he walked up beside the guy.

"Excuse me, whining?" Taehyung questioned with a scoff as Yoongi only smirked a little patting his back.

"Yah! Just because he got back finally doesn't mean you can slack off! Go do your jobs, break isn't for another hour!" One of the Colonels yelled seeing them rampaging about as they immediately saluted and began walking over.

"Oh and Taehyung." He called as the said man turned around.

"Welcome back." The colonel said with a rare smile, turning to walk away again, as Taehyung once again found himself smiling as he strutted over to his post.

——————-

"Hello Seori." Jisoo said as she sat across from the latter, who was nervously twiddling with her thumbs.

Noticing this, she decided to sit back as she realised this girl couldn't hurt anyone, unless she were to mess up in surgery that is.

"Honestly, I'm appalled, and I applaud you." She said as she ate a piece of Banchan (Korean side dish packed with flavour, typically served with a meal and packed with flavour).

"H-huh?" The girl asked, as she only sat idle, having finished her lunch about an hour ago.

To be honest, this whole meeting was completely unexpected.

Of course Seori knew she would meet the latter at one point, she didn't expect for it to be then and there.

Jisoo was just walking to the lunch hall to eat lunch, and had seen her, and then invited her to eat with her.

And as a result, the girl had been a nervous wreck, not prepared one bit for the confrontation and meeting of her boyfriends best friend.

Well one of them.

"Tell em Seori-ssi, how did you even come to dating that disaster?" Jisoo joked, yet was genuinely curious as she leant closer.

At the instant mention, Seori turned flustered, not used to this as she struggled to form words.

"I-I u-um, you see I-" she started, definitely not getting anywhere as Jisoo sighed, placing her chopsticks down and crossing her arms.

"Seori." She started, firmly as the mentioned girl immediately looked up, a little frightened.

"Loosen up! I'm not here to interrogate you, I just want to know the girlfriend of my friend better. You know, hoping we could talk and possibly become friends." She said as Seori only sheepishly smiled.

"Trust me, I'm not going to eat you. It'll be nice for us to be close, we are dating a pair of best friends after all." She continued as Seori nodded.

"Alright. Let's be close then, Jisoo?" The girl said, the foreign feeling of her name rolling off her tongue so casually becoming pungent.

"Great, look. We've already made progress. Now tell me, why do you like Namjoon." She asked again, as she picked up her chopsticks to eat while she could.

Now feeling more relaxed, Seori began, expressing her true feelings.

"Well he's always been so sweet, and has never regarded me as less even though he's a doctor and I'm just a nurse. He's always been so helpful and nice to me during college until now. Oh! He's also so smart, it's just so attractive to me."

As Seori only went on and on, Jisoo could only watch with a smile as the latter face lit up in excitement at the mention of the guy.

"Wow. Although it's kinda sappy, you really like him huh?" Jisoo asked as it broke the girl out of her trance, as she blinked momentarily and blushed red.

"Yah Jisoo, are you torturing my girl friend?" Namjoon walked in a moment later, followed by Jin and thankfully not hearing anything.

Giving Jisoo a quick peck on her cheek, Jin settled in the seat beside her as Namjoon sat beside Seori, taking her hand in his.

"Of course not. It was just some girl talk." Jisoo said winking at Seori.

"About what?" He countered as Jin raised an eyebrow at him.

"Girl talk." Jisoo repeated, emphasising on girl as Seori chuckled at him.

————————

"This is not as frequent as before, but hey, at least we have something." Jimin muttered hugging Rosé as they stood at the park, which was loitered by pink petals from the trees guiding their path.

"It's something. But that's what I get if I'm dating a soldier right?" She asked as Jimin pulled back to look at her.

Resting a palm on her cheek he gently caressed it as he gave her a peck on the soldier.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could be here more." He apologised as she only shook her head.

"Don't feel bad, I couldn't ask for anything better. It's your job Jimin, you shouldn't feel bad about it. And no matter what, I'll love you." The girl muttered, pulling his lips to hers to engage in a sweet kiss.

He kissed back, as the emotions of loyalty and love floated amongst the air around them.

Pulling back she kissed his palm, before hugging him fully again.

"I have a shift soon.." she muttered sadly as he only sighed.

"Here's when the same thing applies to you. You work so much, I genuinely wonder when you have the time to go around." He said as he remembered the girl knowing the path to everywhere without a gps.

"You make time Jimin, just like I am to spend time with you. Don't over plan, the basic rule follow." She mumbled as he only nodded.

"Make time, got it. Now enough about that, let's walk more?" He asked, stepping back as he extended a hand, as she smiled placing her hand in his, beginning their trudge on the walk path once again.

You could see the glint in her eyes from the sight of her favourite coloured petals every where, but more so for spending this time with him.

Because he was able to make her heart beat like no one else could.