18.

"We ask her to put one box and she takes 4 hours?" Jisoo questioned as she was talking to Jin.

"I'm pretty sure she wandered off, it's funny tho" he mused with a chuckle.

"Oh that's obvious, she was definitely not transporting the box, but she didn't tell us, so that's that" Jisoo shrugged as she massaged her own shoulders.

"Stiff limbs?" Jin asked once he saw what she was doing as she nodded.

"Yeah, not used to all the weight lifting I guess" she sighed before yawning.

"Jesus you're beat. Go take a nap or something" he said as she shook her head.

"No no, I'm fine trust me. Actually staying here is at least giving me a total of 8 hours every night compared to back home" she laughed, knowing her busy schedule.

"Oh don't get me started, don't you do like 9-10 surgeries a week?" He asked her as she nodded.

"Yeah, depends on what surgeries I have though. It's obviously not possible if I have more than one 10 hour long surgeries" she sighed as he nodded.

"Oh the interns will have hell though" he sighed as he remembered the new interns,

"Definitely, remember when we were interns, we used to run around all the time to the point where we thought we would have been lucky to be janitors" she reminisced as they laughed at that memory.

"There literally wasn't a day back then when I didn't think of quitting this hellish career" he sighed as Jisoo smiled.

"At least it was worth it, eh doctor?" She winked as he only nodded with a chuckle.

"Hey at least we're the best looking doctors there, and I take pride in that" Jin enthusiastically said as Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Of course that's what you care about" she shook her head with a smile at his antics.

"Sometimes I question if you really are as old as you are" she said as she stood up and looked back at him.

"Come on, we have some time, let's go walk around, just a peaceful one" she suggested with a smile as Jin nodded.

"Sounds good, it's been a while since we casually hung out, just the two of us" he said while standing up and offering her a smile as well, before the two went on their way.

—————-

"Yah! What the hell were you thinking?! You could have gotten seriously hurt!" Rosé exclaimed hitting Jimin on the elbow as he only offered a smile.

"This is my job chae, I'm fine though don't worry so much." He said with a reassuring look as Rosé only sat back.

"You don't shoot people in public, that's not your job" she pressed her lips in a line.

"I didn't, someone tried to shoot us and we left. Besides, I'm trained for all this" he said as he placed a palm over hers.

"You should still be careful, you never know. Anyways, why were they shooting at you two?" She questioned as she was curious about the reason.

"Ah, just some revolt stuff. You know the locals all can't be friendly to another country's military" he said as Rosé only raised an eyebrow, but believed it nonetheless.

"Anyways, I need to go talk to Taehyung, I'll see you later, promise" he said with a smile, before getting up and giving a peck to her forehead and leaving from the common room table.

Rosé just smiled at him as he left before sighing and getting up, deciding to go do her work herself.

———————

""It wasn't that funny jeez" Jisoo mumbled annoyed as Jin only laughed.

"No it was! You were literally flat out humiliated yourself that day" he said still laughing at the memory they were discussing.

"Hey it was literally my first week! I was nervous" she cried desperate to justify her actions that day.

"Really? I don't think being nervous causes you to mess up that bad" he said still laughing hard.

"It wasn't that bad..." Jisoo mumbled as Jin only looked at her incredulously.

"You were asked what part of the body died of the body on the table... you answered his soul. You made everyone look at you baffled.." he said as she only looked away.

"Plus, it was medical school. You sounded depressed or something to the point someone suggested therapy" Jin continued his laughing starting up again.

"Okay okay I get it. At least I wasn't as bad as to not understand that a girl was asking you out" Jisoo fired as Jin grew flustered at his embarrassing memory.

"Ha looks who's all quiet now" she grinned as he struggled to form words.

"Okay look, that was long ago, I was naive" he defended as she only returned that incredulous look he gave her moments ago.

"Naive you say, or isn't the right word stupid" she smirked as he just scoffed at her.

"You know, I bet, if you asked me out how, I would definitely get it" Jin started, as he smirked noticing how hr dodged the topic seeing her become shocked.

"Yah what the hell are you talking about. Why would I even ask you out?" She countered crossing her arms as he only stalked closer.

"Isn't the real question why wouldn't you? I've got the looks, you've got the looks. We've known each other since high school, so again, why wouldn't you?" He further teased leaning closer to her face while bending down.

It seemed as if no words could come out of Jisoo's mouth right then, as she felt his lips were only a mili meter away from hers, as her breath hitched.

Satisfied with the reaction, he smiled before pulling away.

"I'll be waiting Sooya" he said with a wink standing straight.

"Yah Kim Seokj-" Jisoo began exclaiming but was cut off by the sudden alarms blaring through the air.

"What's that supposed to be?" Jisoo asked as Jin shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't really know" he admitted, puzzled himself.

"Doctor Kim, and the other Doctor Kim, we need to go, there's a situation. The captain will explain once we reach the main hall" a panicked Soojin explained quickly, before leading them inside quickly.