7.

"Lalisa Manobal?!"

"Park Chaeyoung?!"

Taehyung turned around when he heard two voices shouting names with a confused glance.

Meanwhile both Jisoo and Jin exchanged confused glances at why a nurse from their hospital had known this girl, and Hobi was just shocked at the tone that Rosé had used against this girl, which she never would've or had used against anyone at the hospital.

"What are you doing here?!" They both accused at the same time, making almost all the eyes turn their way confused at the commotion.

"I'm one of the soldiers, if you can't tell" Lisa said as she motioned to her uniform.

"I'm a part of the volunteer team" Rosé said, as she pointed to the rest of the doctors, and the people watching them thought it was a reunion of two good friends.

"Oh wow, you just had to show up here too huh!" Lisa scoffed as Rosé rolled her eyes at her.

"Me? It's not like i knew you were going to be here, why don't you just go to another unit or something" Rosé retorted.

"Go to another unit? Some people don't get smarter with time I guess. Why should I leave? Why don't you go back to Korea? You're here at the military camp anyways" Lisa said with annoyance at her.

"Oh don't get so ahead of yourself. You think everyone's here for you. The Korean tower construction is also why we're here jeez. Entitled much." Rosé tsked as things had escalated quick.

Every body was stunned at the argument that was going on, as they had tuned in.

Jimin was standing against a pillar with an eyebrow raised in confusion at why these two were so agitated at each other's presence.

Hobi had his jaw hanging as his eyes flicked between the two girls in front.

"Chick fight....." Jin whispered to Jisoo as the girl smacked his arm in response.

"Me?! Entitled?! Are we talking about the same person here?!" Lisa scoffed at the girl.

"Yes! Don't you remember, all you did every day at the university was show off all your military crap. 'OoH lOoK aT hOw StRoNg I aM, WoW lOoK aT mY mUsClEs.' Do you want me to remind you how much you loved to show your so called 'masculinity'? Should I start calling 'OpPa LiSa' now? Does that shit make you feel good? Is that your new fetish or something?" Rosé said without wavering one bit, making people of her team confused at how the angel they knew was boldly arguing with someone who had a gun in their waistband that very moment.

Jungkook just snickered at the new nickname he had found out about Lisa.

"Oh shut it. Should I remind you about you? Let's not forget about how every guy adored you, and you knew it. Yet you acted like you ignored them with your whole 'I hate boys' thing. When we all know you enjoyed the attention." Lisa clapped back.

"Oh please, just because your crush liked me you're here trying to paint me as a whore. Jealous much?" Rosé tsked at her as she crossed her arms as Lisa let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"Me? Jealous? I bet yo-" Lisa began a rebuttal once again but was interrupted by a new voice this time.

"Aish! What's with all this commotion at a military camp for fucks sake?!" An annoyed voice exclaimed as a bag dropped to the floor, and all eyes diverted to a new figure who was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed, wearing black fitted athletic pants, along with athletic sneakers, and a black sports bra accompanied by a cropped jacket, showing off her toned abs.

"Jennie unnie?!" Two voices exclaimed as the weird, confused and shocked glances only multiplied as the two girls who were arguing a moment ago had now managed to jump on the new figure, who is now identified as Jennie.

However after hearing the name Jennie, the laid back military guys a moment ago had now straightened themselves as they stood straight at the Major's appearance.

Jennie was shocked at who had called her names and attacked her, but was even more so when she saw who it was.

"You two? What are you doing here?" She asked peacefully once she managed to somehow pat their shoulders seeing as two adult women had collided themselves on her shorter frame.

"Volunteer work" "New unit" two replies came from the two as the others in the room just watched confused and stunned at what the heck was happening.

"Yah move over you prick! Your fat ass is taking up all of her"

"Me? You're literally the fat one with all that you eat!"

"You better sh-"

The two had begun quarrelling once again as they stopped hugging Jennie and faced each other, before being cut off, again.

"You two?! You're grown adults having gone to a respectable school and don't know how to act in front of people? What have you been doing since I left? Stop arguing and sort yourselves out!" Jennie said scolding them as the two immediately became quiet and moved away, as Jennie let out a sigh.

"No no no no, let me start" Jennie said as she stopped the people who were about to say something from doing so.

"Everyone here, I'm Kim Jennie. I'm a Major rank, the highest rank here and I'm here to train the special forces team. Now, all though you are not part of the military, you are in a military camp, so you will follow our instructions.

We are the ones incharge here, not the soldiers but do follow their instructions from time to time as they are trained for these atmospheres. We are not trying to be controlling, we're making sure you don't possible die. Good? Okay.

Next thing, if I catch any one of the soldiers bullying one of these people I will kick your ass. Now, all the medical team, go to the table, along with the soldiers unless you are in a power position, or are the heads of the medical team" Jennie said as she ended and eyed the room seeing no one was moving.

"What? Do you need a special invitation? Move!" She exclaimed clapping twice as the room scattered and everyone moved at her authoritative voice, leaving behind a set number.