14.

The car pulled into the parking of the visitor beach of Uruk, which also doubled as the only safe one as the others were either dirty or had criminals lurking around the shore.

The engine shut off as Jimin twisted the key and grabbed them, before opening the door.

"I can't believe the nerve of this guy.... He basically kidnapped me!" Rosé huffed once Jimin left.

Just as she was about to curse him out more, she refrained as the car door of the passenger seat opened and in place was now Jimin.

"You coming?" He questioned as he raised an eyebrow as she only crossed her arm, as she squinted her eyebrows at him.

"Can't I just stay inside? I was basically brought here against my will after all" she pleaded as she pointed out the earlier events.

"No, maybe because it isn't safe, and because the care will heat up. Come on" he motioned as she just slumped further.

"Come on.... It's not like you need me right? I can just chill here?" She whined as Jimin only sighed at her.

"Look... I genuinely think we can have a good time if you're willing to put our differences aside. Can't you give me at least one chance? If you still say no, I'll drive you back I guess..." he muttered his voice trailing off towards the end.

Rosé bit her lower lip in thought.

All though every single bone in her body was telling her to refuse the beach trip, to just say no and drive back, she couldn't help it once she saw the look on his face.

Maybe the sun shining on him and his perfect locks had something to do with it, he was good looking after all, but she told herself it was nothing of the sort and that she just wanted to be nice.

Totally nice.

Letting out a deep breath, she turned to look up at him again.

"Fine.. let's go to the beach, but no funny business or I'll tell your boss, because she's close to me" she said as she stood up and began walking past Jimin.

"Hey you know she's just my senior right? She's not my boss, I don't always have to listen to her, and I'm totally not scared of her" Jimin came up to her once he closed the door and locked the car.

"Sure keep telling yourself that" Rosé said with a small smile.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean!"

——————————-
____________________

"Training hard Jeon?" Lisa asked as she sat down next to him on the bench where Jungkook was resting after his recent exercise.

"You know I got to, especially now that you're here" he said, his second part coming across in a playful manner as Lisa rolled her eyes.

"What about you? I doubt Major Kim is going easy on you just because you're college buddies now" he said nudging her shoulder before grabbing the water bottle by the floor.

"Yeah she's not. Although right now I wish she was because I could really use that bias right now" Lisa laughed as she propped one of her feet up on the bench to be more comfortable, as Jungkook raised an eyebrow.