Chapter Three : A Moment of Nostalgia, Jiji and Jenjen

"I hate Chanel."

Gasping, Jennie turned to look at her scandalously.

"And you dare say that in front of my Chanel?"

"Chanel's clothes are boring. They're either full of pearls, knits, scarves, and all those non-vibrant colors that I don't even know how the hell they became a luxurious brand! Maybe because of the name? And Coco Chanel is the first woman who opened her fashion boutique back when men dominated the fashion industry as well?" Athena asked incredelously, looking at her from the couch with leg on top of another - chin resting on her hand. "You're too basic."

"And compare it to Versace where all of their designs are mostly contained with shining gold?"

"It's their signature style, and the leather,"

"So is Chanel with the pearls and knits and scarves!"

"Yeah, that's why they're boring. They don't have the edge in their style, they don't have the risqué in their style, and certainly there is no outstanding thing about them when you look at them. Unlike Versace, where you just know it's Versace when you look at the clothing." Athena argued right back, her and Jennie's never-ending saga fighting about the brands they love. She didn't even know how the hell she got there, she just knew that she was in rehearsals this morning for tour and then suddenly Jennie had this 'emergency', so she quickly went to her house just to see her struggling to pick which one to wear when she goes to this important event.

"Yeah whatever," Jennie waved her off, holding another pair of Chanel outfit that made Athena look at her dead in the eyes. "So? This one? Or this one?"

"You know I don't find any one of them pretty because they're Chanel, right?"

Jennie pouted then. "Come on! Pick one for me, you're the only one I trust when it comes to this,"

"Jenjen, that's what your stylist is for!"

"Jiji, pleaseeee!"

Athena rolled her eyes.

"I trust you because you have a good sense in fashion, you know what really looks bomb with whom, you're a damn fashion designer, you dressed Rihanna, everything you wear solds out and I want this privelege okay?"

Athena halted. "I know what you're doing," she pinpoints, making the older girl's pout get replaced with a mischievous grin. "I love how you acknowleged all of that, and it boosted my ego so. . fine." Jennie celebrated, fisting the air. "But I'm not gonna touch that piece of clothing, no." she says, standing up and approaching the girl to look at the Chanel clothing she can tolerate.

"Why do you hate Chanel so much? You do know the first time I met you, you were wearing Chanel, right?" Jennie asked, curious as she followed the girl so - still curious as to why Athena hated the brand all of a sudden and professed her love for Versace.

"I hated Chanel the moment I laid eyes on them, Jenjen." Athena mutters, making face when she saw the said 'pearls' she was complaining about as well as other things. "Can you move this thing so I can see the - thanks," she hums, looking at all of the clothes Jennie's stylist sent her in her home.

"That's impossible, you were wearing them everyday."

"Exactly," Athena says, gesturing Jennie to get the kimono kind of clothing that hang in which the older girl did. "Jiyong took me to my first Chanel store back in 2009, the year before you were taken to the company and the first year I spent all alone in YG," the girl opened up, eyes wandering over the various of clothings, Jennie looking at her then and ears opening up at the mention of GD's real name.