Chapter Ten : Just kill us GIRLGANG, honestly

a/n : attention fine line readers, you'll find your ending here and what happened. ✨ book is discontinued.

-

Arriving in the states really is. . .a surreal feeling.

Maybe it was just a feeling garnered for Athena, but landing in LA made her feel kind of. . .relieved at some point. Even though they were in another problematic country as there is in everywhere else, something inside of her knew their situation here in LA would either one, would be freaking great or two, it won't be freaking great.

The thought that American people are less sensitive than Koreans is a relief, that means not everything they'd do will get criticized - not everything they do will be noticed by people and even their attitude were considered as 'normal' whereas in Korea they were labeled as the 'crazy group from P-Nation'. I mean, they were right, since they are the female monsters as they said they were as GIRLGANG's motto, they were just living up to their reputation.

There weren't any fans in the airport waiting for them, much to their relief.

Since, it was just announced this morning that they'd be performing at the BBMA's-according to their staff, everyone was now once again going crazy over it, Luna's controversy being covered up because of this good news. Athena was indeed, right once again-the media can be manipulated easily. Once upon a time they were feasting on Luna and now they are talking about how GIRLGANG would be the first female KPOP group making their steps in the BBMA's and how they were so proud of it.

Shit people. Athena thought.

They got into their designated van, made their way to their hotel, and as usual, even though they can have separate rooms since, they can already afford it-the girls insisted on rooming together. And as usual, she's sharing the room with Luna. "Ugh," the latter let out as she let herself fall down her side of the bed, closing her eyes-feeling sleepy, and tired because of the ride even though all they did was sleep and eat and rest.

"We're having dinner outside in thirty-minutes." she heard Luna say, only making her hum. "Are you hungry?"

"Mhm-aniya, you all can go eat. I'll stay here."

"Appa said he'd be here the day before the D-Day,"

"Mhm."

Sighing, because it looked like she was going to have a hard time garnering Athena's attention again. Athena has an attention span of a determined individual reaching for her goal; she pays attention to the things that are very valuable to her and things she will get benefits of from her own desires, and it made Luna feel worthless these past few weeks-months when she realized that Athena hadn't been paying attention to her.

(Which, unknown to her, isn't the most true, since, she was all Athena could think of these past few days especially when the sasaeng and her nude photos leaked the internet.)

But in Luna's case, it was just entirely different. She doesn't even know what Athena has been planning these days, an addition to this was because of this fight before that created a barrier in between them. She hated it.

"Ah chincha!"

Jolting up from her bed, Athena's heart jumped out of her chest when she heard a crash, eyes snapping towards the other girl in the room-who was clutching on her hand, bleeding. "What are you-ah," Athena hissed when she saw blood dripping from the girl's hand, the two vases shattered on the floor, making her pull Luna away from it. "Mwoya?!" she made a face, shaking her head before pulling her further inside the room, all the way to where the bathroom was.