Chapter Seven : The Self-Destructible, Golden Girl

There were several things that the girls noticed after GD's visit to Athena.

There wasn't much that happened that time, other than the fact that there was a childish painting that greeted them once they entered the latter's dressing room and Athena acting pretty much like herself. The girl told them that her and GD just talked, and with this so called 'talk', Athena didn't made a move to tell them so. They assumed that everything went pretty well, and that they talked about the man not disturbing Athena, that is, until, things started happening.

It wasn't big, but it was fairly noticeable especially when it's Luna - who always had kept an eye on Athena.

The first one was the fact that Athena had been on her phone a lot more than usual.

Athena was always on her phone, like the rest of the girls but not as hardcore as she is on it like Yeona who updated her lover Seulgi on the phone with texts and calls, and then there was Aera who surely texted whomever she can text (obviously not Hyunjin, they can confirm that). Athena was always on her phone with the claims of her being on it because she would watch murder documentaries on it, some thriller movie or some horror one that was just plain dumb - but now, they can assure she wasn't only using her phone to consume media.

They were sure as hell because whenever they would turn to look at Athena, she was always on her phone - furiously typing, texting someone perhaps.

Luna never got a hold on her phone right after that day.

After that day when GD came to visit Athena.

Athena stopped using her phone as well, whether this may be just playing some games on her phone and going through her gallery.

Nothing.

She was still the same Athena though, she would joke around with everyone and the staff, she would come up with pranks, she would still talk to the girls - to Luna, though not topics coming close to GD or anything at all. Which leaves Luna in her curiosity to what happened between GD and Athena that day - why they were talking all of a sudden.

Everything was fine - Luna was fine, until at some point, for some reason, she wasn't.

It deeply bothered her - like, deeply, of the things Athena has been doing with her phone, and she was sure it was GD she was talking to and nobody else. It deeply bothered her because Athena's smile seemed a lot more brighter at most days, whereas she was left hanging in times why she couldn't get Athena to smile like that. Her frustration rooted on something else the more she thought about it more and more.

"Can you stop looking at your phone every time you can? Like - for once, can you?" Luna let out one night after they're done with their concert, both of them now stuck in their hotel room. Maybe that was one of the things why it bothered her; because she was roomies with Athena and she can see everything.

Even the little things and it was driving her crazy.

"What? I wasn't. ." Athena said honestly, because she already turned her phone off. "I was just looking at it because I was debating whether to charge it or not. . " she chuckled lowly.

Luna just sighed, shaking her head before making her way towards the small vanity to do her nightly skin care routine.

"Why do you look so. . .I don't know, anxious and uncomfortable? I don't know if that's the word, but - it's close," Athena says, noticing how she always looked like that when they were alone, especially during nights inside the hotel room.

"I'm not, I'm just tired." Luna says, glancing at Athena's reflection in the mirror - the latter standing behind her, looking at her through the mirror's reflection as well. "You should rest."