Chapter Four : The Confused, Luna and Athena

a/n : writing that scene ft. LuThena is phewww, too much for me to handle. This is an important chapter, and I had to cut it in half since it's too long for 30K lol. Dont forget to vote! Enjoy!

-

There was an unnecessary noise filtering all over the place that Athena's ears could reach.

There was a lot of talk here, a lot of talk there, a lot of that.

All of them sounded so gibberish, as if they were bugs loitering around the area and it just sounded so noisy, and irritating, and it made Athena's itch in the most frustrating way possible and it will hunt her if she doesn't stop this sooner or later.

She doesn't even have the slightest idea why she was there if no one can even do something and say something decent so.

She kicked the table from below, earning a loud 'thud' noise in the whole room that made everyone stop and looked at from where she was sitting.

"What am I doing here?" she asked, pursing her lips in annoyance, one of the team members then quickly informing her so.

"Haven't you seen it yet? The. . G-Dragon music and the music video from last night, many people are attacking you and you're very hot in the eyes right now. . ."

"And?" Athena irritatedly probed, like she wasn't bothered by it, since, she isn't.

They all looked at her dumbly.

"You can't call me to come in the company at seven in the morning just for me to listen to your nonsense panicking rants, not knowing what to do, because I swear, I will blow up." Athena managed to close her eyes briefly, as if she was containing herself because one, her sleep got ruined, two - she didn't have breakfast yet, three - her sleep! They didn't even have practice today, not until two in the afternoon.

"And didn't people hired you for some reason? Then why the hell are you all panicking like this?"

One of them was kindly brave to speak up, though avoiding her eyes that seemed to stare at them really, really, hard. "Um, we don't know what to do. Many are assuming you are dating, and we can't release a statement regarding this matter carelessly, or else there will be an uproar."

Athena let out a disbeliving breath. "Then why the fuck-"

"They're new, cut them some slack," Psy then emerged, Athena throwing her hands as if to say finally, the man himself waving the others off to get out of the room, leaving the only ones that are working under GIRLGANG to plan on what to say regarding the stunt GD pulled off.

"Here, tea." One of them approached Athena, smiling at her briefly making the girl groan, like someone finally did something right - thanking the guy afterwards.

"Everybody seemed to be eating this up, but it's not that messy," Psy says, taking a seat with his coffee ready on the table as well. "Everyone ate it up overnight. All over the world."

"I guess I'm a lot more famous now then." Athena sarcastically retorted, Psy ignoring this so.

"Have you seen the music video?" The man asked, briefly glancing at the girl herself, who shook her head. "How would you know why people are losing their minds if you haven't seen the video yourself?"

Athena sighed.

Truth is, Athena just heard of this so called new music GD released when she woke up this morning, confused as to why Penny was waking her up telling her she was being called to the office. And along the way, during the ride, since Penny was told to be more active on what's happening on social media told her that GD releaded a music video, featuring her in it that made Athena shut up amidst her morning grumbles as to why they needed her there.