Chapter Eight : VERSACE's First Asian and Global Ambassador

can we meet up
around lunch?

Pursing her lips, texting Jennie back when she was already in the car later on that day, around lunch time - since she has work in P-Nation that she has to finish as soon as she can.

She slept the entire morning and she was kind of glad that no one disturbed her though she heard some yelling coming from both Aera and Yeona which she assumed were bickering like they always were early in the morning.

Today was the auditions for the girl-group along the line-up with Dasom, Athena had the goal of finishing them all in one day rather than months unlike her appa's ways which takes months and months and she knew that it was just pure torture because her members were picked by the same way he did to Dongmin and the oher boys.

Aera and Yeona said they wanted to come and watch the audtions, how it will go and probably - wanting to see how their unnie will handle everything her way because well - why the hell not? Their unnie always creates something incredible, this next girl-group might be the next GIRLGANG in their own way in the future.

On the other hand, Luna told them she'd stay back, get some more rest in which they nodded and didn't question.

What happened this morning was extreme enough, they didn't want more unwanted fighting between the two of them. They knew it was probably unhealthy, and this wasn't like the usual bickering they had before, which were incredibly healthy and entertaining - now it was just all harsh words and voices raising, they were just planning to get on the right them to talk to the two about it.

By the end of the day, even though they were like parents to them - they were still their members. 

Upon entering P-Nation, the maknaes were startled when a woman then came and talked to Athena quickly as they walked, looking chaotic but still held herself properly. "We already did the screening beforehand, like months before and these are the girls that passed the screening you told us to do,"

"Did everyone sign the NDA?"

"You made everyone sign an NDA?" Aera  let out when she heard this, gaping as she did so while Yeona knitted her brows.

"What's an NDA?"

"Non-Disclosure Agreement," Aera explained, knitting her brows. "When you sign those it means that what happens here can't be told in the public or anyone else - if so, you'll face jail-time."

"Every employee here in P-Nation are required to sign an NDA, even the staff that worked for us are signed an NDA, don't you know?" Athena quirked a brow, before entering the room they were guided in - the two following from behind. "Are we on the last stage of screening?"

"Yes, and they're all waiting on the waiting room as we speak, have you seen their audition tapes?"

Athena nodded, accepting the folder that was given to her that the two had to look at her because - since when did their unnie had the time to work? They didn't see her working - maybe back when they were still on tour?

"You two, go to the other room. You're not allowed to be here," she shoo'ed the maknaes away, who groaned in response.

"But we came here to watch!"

"Yes, and you'll go watch on the other room," Athena knitted her brows, making them 'ah' in realization. "They can't see you,"