Chapter Twelve [TW] : It's indeed, the drugs, Love.

June 2013

Jiah felt like her limbs were beginning to ache—a lot has happened today, their evaluation that she has been preparing for weeks has now paid off, and she felt the weighing exhaustion taking over her body now that it was done. It wasn't a great habit, working herself to the core—it has never been such a good thing, but she couldn't help herself. She wanted everything perfect, and with the scores she got today, she thinks that she's okay—she's good, she got a high score.

"Yah!" grunting when she felt an arm around her, Jiah smiled tiredly when she saw that it was just Chaeyoung. "You did great today babe, want to celebrate? Lisa and I are going out to eat — maybe have some fun outside for a bit?"

"Sorry Chaeyoung, I think I might stay in today—I'm really tired," a pout appeared on Chaeyoung's chipmunk-like face, whining at her decision. "Wae, don't pout like that—you put that on when you want me to comply to something you want,"

"Fine, we can just eat outside and, you know—talk and all that stuff, Lisa also killed it today, what do you say?" Chaeyoung pouted, still not letting her go even though Jiah was pretty sweaty, the girl not letting her go. "I'll treat you! Just say yes, come on. You haven't been going out lately, now you're so pale."

Jiah giggled. "I might get a tan later so it won't be obvious."

Chaeyoung laughed at that. "So, are you coming?"

"I'm sorry chipmunk," Jiah pouts as well, making Chaeyoung do so as well. "How about we go out next week and I'll treat you? You and Lisa-unnie!"

"But I want to spend some time with you outside. . "

"I'm pretty tired," Jiah pouted still. "Please? Let's go next time, I promise."

Puffing her cheeks, since she really can't do anything about it—her pout not working on Jiah at the moment and she indeed saw how hard working she has been lately, decided to let it go. For now. "Fine," she says, making Jiah smile widely. "But you're treating us next week."

"Yes, I promise." Jiah nodded.

"Okay then," Chaeyoung let her go with a sigh. "I'm going to miss you."

"You're just eating outside!"

They both let out a giggle. "I'm going then. Do you want anything when I come back? Maybe some noodles?"

"Black bean noodles. Thank you, love you," Jiah gave her a flying kiss, making Chaeyoung smile, pretending to catch it and put it on her lips. "Take care, don't stay out too late."

"Oh, as if we can." The chipmunk waves her off, laughing—waving at Jiah as the girl walks away, Jiah watching her do so.

She made her way to shower after that, planning to stay in and just sleep all day, feeling good after a refreshing shower—until, that is, she received a message. She thought that it was Chaeyoung again, maybe convincing her at the last minute if she wanted to come, but when she saw that it wasn't and it's someone she has been texting this week, she beamed immediately.

I'm in the studio with ted

It was just a simple text, a small one—but it was enough to excite her, because that means he's not working and he's in the building—having the time to drop by and maybe, be there for her and visit her. Putting on some clothes the guy himself bought her, Jiah didn't have time to look at it even more and made her way to where the studio was—and there, she saw Jiyong sitting on the couch, smoking, laughing with Teddy about something.

"Jiyong-oppa!" she beamed, jumping on Jiyong on the couch who grunted, though nonetheless hugged her back—putting the smoke away from her not to harm her in any way. Teddy just laughed, expecting the welcome, Jiah pulling away to look at him with a huge smile on her lips. "You're back!"