Chapter Five : Who is Athena? Who is Jiah?

Who is Lim Jiah?

Precisely, who is Jiah?

With the plane all the way back to South Korea, in the same private plane that they rode all the way there, there are a lot of things that went through Luna's head so. Recollection of memories with what she knew was Jiah flashed through her head – memories to back when they were still trainees, the first time meeting her, the first time she saw Jiah smiled, the first time she heard Jiah laugh – the first time Jiah was excited about something.

She knew those moments were all something she can't deny were the purest, and they were all something that Athena herself can't fake.

She can't fake all of the conversations, all of the things they both have experienced, memories – because Luna doesn't believe that Athena is being Athena a hundred percent of the time.

There must have been a flaw, a flaw that Athena wasn't entirely right that she has been feeling like Athena all the time.

At some point, she knew Jiah came out. Athena doesn't know it.

And here she was, thinking about the whole situation as if Athena has a whole personality disorder, because yes – maybe she does – but not in that way.

Because after all this time, Luna believed in her.

Not all the time Athena is selfish, narcissistic, intimidating, and scary. Because no, that girl is everything but there were this rare times when she's all pure, when she stutters when she's emotionally surprised or when she's overwhelmed. Those look on her face when she's with Dasom and Dongmin, that smile she wears when she's happy with all of them were in the same room together as well as the other P-Nation family, when she's showing Luna this new cool music she made, showing this new sketch of dress she made on her sketchbook, the way her eyes beam up when she's talking about something she's passionate and excited about.

They were all just small things, and normally Luna won't notice these things, but like what Athena said and how she always seemed to notice the small things first, 'the small things are the bigger ones, it explains a whole lot' and indeed it was.

Because Luna saw Jiah in those small things.

"You have got to be kidding me,"

At the beaming statement itself, Luna's head turned to Athena and she saw the girl looked like she was about to take someone's head off in a matter of seconds.

"What's wrong?" Luna asked, standing up and making her way towards where Athena was.

The girl only threw her hands up in the air, gesturing the laptop in front of her that Luna took a good look at thing bothering her so.

Social Media influencer Oli London talks about GIRLGANG Yeona's 'uncharacteristic illness' meeting the celebrity herself at a gathering
Koreaboonews.com

Knitting her brows at the article itself, Luna turned to look at Athena who stood up with phone in hand as she turned to continue watching the said video. And who the hell is Oli London?

Social Media influencer Oli London on YouTube released a video that is contained with him talking about his experiences meeting famous KPOP celebrities and a huge uproar has beamed the internet when he talked about one of the members of the most hottest KPOP girl-group worldwide, GIRLGANG's Yeona.

". . .I also met GIRLGANG's Yeona because of some celebration I was invited, and I was really astonished to see her there and wanted to say hi, I heard she's really friendly and of course, it wouldn't hurt for me to make new friends, right?" the british influencer who had been residing to South Korea said in his video.