Chapter 8: Mindless Catastrophe Part 1

Somewhere in a Cave, a Calamity Class monster is being Sealed... The Creature that's been Terrorizing the Sky for Centuries.

Charybdis, a Mindless Catastrope. Born from The Storm Dragon's Leaking Magicules, it has been sealed for good. away from Civilization, untill one day...

--------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, Few Weeks ago we celebrated New Year with Everyone. this Peace, I LOVE IT!!

I have stopped training with Hakurou-sensei since my Swordsmanship skills has Increased by a lot, Altough i need to work hard for it, i mean i have to Duel Hakurou-sensei in order to be Free from His training, In the end i earned my Freedom.

I still Remember Gobta's Face as soon as he sees me Won from the Duel with Hakurou-sensei, Altough i can feel Hakurou-sensei Held back like... Alot So i can win.

im currently Sitting in my House with Auntie.

"Ly-chan let's play hide and seek!!"

"No!!"

"E-eh, why Not?"

"You always cheated with your {Milim Eye}"

"W-wait i swear i won't do that again, i promise!"

"Promise?" I lift my Pinky up

"Promise!" She then lift her pinky too

We then made a Pinky Promise, and we played for a while. I asked Great Sage if Auntie cheated or not, Great Sage will detect any use of {Milim Eye}, With this Auntie can't cheat anymore. Im currently hiding in a Wardrobe using my Slime Form, i can hear Auntie's steps and words like "Ly-chaaan~ where are you~" stuffs like that.

Im still hiding untill she decides to give up.

"I GIVE UP, YOU WON!!" she yelled in the room

i opened the wardrobe and Surpised her.

"YAY, I WON!!" i yelled

Auntie is laying on the ground pouting and muttered "i lost..."

And then, i had an Idea just came in mind.

"Auntie, how about we go hunting Knight Spiders?"

*She Regained her spirits*

"Hmmm, hot pot~" she said

[FEW HOURS LATER]

We asked mom's permission first, she said it's ok as long as oba-san's around. Also she said Atracting a Knight Spider's Attentions is not easy. That was what she said untill...

"Lylas, Gather the Kaval's group. I have an idea" Mom said with slight grin

"YES MOM!" i said and started running outside.

I saw Rigurd-san and Rigur-san walking so i ask them where the Eren-san and the others

"Rigurd-san, Rigur-san have you guys seen Eren-san and her friends?"