Chapter 18: Hindrance

Tempest...

Lylas woke up in the front of tempest's entrance, she didn't knew what happened, she's just there out of nowhere.

She slowly walked towards the Monster nation. She noticed the town is empty, lifeless... She seems scared.

--------------------------------------------------------

What is happening? This is tempest... But at the same time it doesn't feel like it...

Empty...

Dark...

Lifeless...

Thats how i like to described it

A dead city...

As i walked further into the town, i noticed a trail of blood. My eyes widened on the sight in front of me...

What i saw...

Is bodies...

Deas bodies everywhere!!

"HYAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

My eyes went opened, i stared at the ceiling on top of me

"That... Was a dream...?"

Why did i sleep in the first place? Oh yeah right, Mom still has some bussiness to attend back in Ingrassia, She left 3 days ago.

And she didn't even brought me with her...

Nevermind lets just get up and have some walk.

I have a little walk just around the forest, seeing this i kinda missess everyone on earth. Mom, Dad... I wonder why i never talked about them after waking up in this world...

Died of illness that has 65% survival rate...

The world is unfair, if there's somehow a way i could meet with them again.

I arrived at the townhall just to get my body somehow snatched by Shion, she begs me to return to my slime form.

"Just do what she says Lylas-sama, or else she'll bring wild Slimes from the forest again" Shuna said while cleaning Mom's room

Seeing the desperate Shuna i just switched to my slime form and lets shion hold me in her hands.

She seems waiting for commands so inasked her to walk around the town.