-EX-Chapter 3: Unexpected Visit

Today im currently laying on the ground around my house and looking at the sky...

Right, i can't leave tempest for a week...

"This is boring!!" I said as i get up from the ground.

"Now if i were trying to have fun what should i do first" i scratched at my chin, trying to look smart.

Hmmm, what should i do...

Take a stroll?

Nah

Fishing?

Too boring

Playing with Ranga?

No, cannot do that. He's with Mom right now.

*Sigh*

(Great Sage-san, Any ideas?)

⟨⟨Suggestion: you should take a stroll around the forest instead⟩⟩

(Thats... Actually not a bad idea, plus i can fight some strong Monsters if i encountered some! Thanks Great Sage-san!)

I walked out and grabbed my sword

'what a beauty'

I got out from my house and started walking towards the forest. Since i knew almost everything in the forest. Essentialy it has become my Playground for a while.

I entered the forest and spotted Gobta sleeping under a tree. he's probably slacking off...

Should i prank him?

Yes or No

I got into my thinking Pose, trying to find the best possible answer. And i have made my Choice...

YES

i mean why not?

I approached the sleeping round head and tied his feet with {Steel Thread}. As i tied his feet.

After a few minutes of completing my trap, i saw Hakurou walking, his head is looking around as if he were currently searching someone...

Wait!

It seems like Hakurou is currently searching for the sleepy head beside me. So i walked to him.

"Hakurou-sensei!"

"Hoho Lylas-sama, its been a while"

I nodded "Sensei are you currently looking for Gobta?"

"Correct"

"Well..."

I told him the whole story of how im currently doing a prank on Gobta and how Hakurou presence just made the whole prank better.

Hakurou seemed to understand what i said and he walked towards the tree where Gobta's sleeping.

He then punched the tree, making Gobta awake and stand up, he then looked back, only to see Hakurou with Red Flares on his eyes.

Scary

Gobta tried to flee, but failed as i already tied his feet. After that he began dragging himself like a worm to free from Hakurou's Gaze. But reality is often disappointing...

The strings are attached to the tree and as soon as Gobta reached the limit of the string, a rock falls from the tree and hitting him on the head.

'My Revenge for Colluding Bully me on the earlier days'

Hakurou then Grabs the Unconcious Gobta.

"Thanks for helping me finding him Lylas-sama"

"Its okay, i happens to find him sleeping near the tree"