-EX-Chapter 5: Diffrent Places, Same Time

[I have some spare time and i was thinking of writing the last extra chapter on this book. I promise this is the last one! ENJOY!!]

The night is cold in Ingrassia, people are celebrating tonights snow. I'm Lylas Tempest, its been a year and half since i was born into this world.

i keep thinking, will i be able to live a normal life in this world? Why do i don't miss my previous life?

Memories of my previous life itself was still a blur, i can't remember all of it, all of my memories are either stuck somewhere or will never return.

What happened to my previous life self? I haven't met her in a while, i always tried to sleep and tried to contact her, but it always fails.

I ended up with uncle Veldora and Uncle ifrit again everytime i tried to sleep, well in the end i enjoyed talking with them.

Uncle Veldora is quite careless, and Uncle ifrit is like a friend that will always be there for you, regardless your situations.

He's the one who's been accompanying Uncle Veldora, i decided to call Ifrit Uncle too for some reason, and he totally don't mind it at all...

[Note: Ifrit refused but Lylas forced him]

Snow has fallen at Ingrassia few hours ago, everyone are enjoying this winter, and this is my second winter in this world, my life has been very lively after going to Ingrassia.

I have new friends, having some adventure with them and getting chased by our Teachers for problems we do.

Im glancing at the window and looked at the snow falling, everyone else are currently dipping their hot Chocolates and eating cookies.

Wait, cookies!!

I rushed towards the tables and starts eating the cookies, uwaah! these are as delicious as the one Shuna-san's made, i love it.

They all laughed seeing my delighted expression after trying the cookies, i didn't mind, as long as i can eat my cookies in peace.

I drank the hot Chocolates and they're really sweet and warm, i asked Great Sage to lower my {Heat Resistance} so i can feel some warmth.

"Ahh..."

"Hey, there's still more of those if you want" mom said while pointing at the cookies i ate.

My eyes were sparkling and she shoved a jar of cookies with Yoshida-san logo on it. Aha, i knew It was Yoshida-san's cookies!

I continued by eating the cookies. While eating it i keep wondering, how's everyone doing back in Tempest right now...

[Tempest]

Snows are piling the streets and everyone are inside their houses celebrating the second snowfall in Tempest with their families.

The Kijins are celebrating inside Hakurou's house, while outside we can see a certain goblin is forced to stand at a pole while getting a glare from the Grey haired kijin, and below him, Hakurou's Bonsais are placed below him.