Chapter 17: Country visit shenanigans

Its been a few months since our Outdoor training, we've went trough a lot in the past few weeks, we even celebrated Christmas.

Today happens to be my last day at the Academy, mom said we're going to visit Dwargon tomorrow, but she'll stay at the academy for few more days afterwards.

"We can't believe you'll leave us soon..." (Alice)

"Im going to miss you Lylas" Chloe said wiping her tears with her book.

"Yeah, if we meet again, i want to have a sword battle with you!" (Kenya)

Three of them suddenly cried and pulled me in a group hug

"G-guys, I-im not leaving now, lets just enjoy this day to the fullest!"

They cried harder...

Meanwhile Ryota and Gale just watched from afar

"They're really Exaggerating it..." (Ryota)

"Well, we won't be able to meet Lylas again in the near future since she'll likely be busy" (Gale)

Ryota then walked towards the three of them

"What are you doing" (Gale)

"I'm joining them" (Ryota)

"I guess me too then" (Gale)

Both of them get closer to the Group hug and joined the hug while calming the rest and helping Lylas who's currently struggling from the hug.

--------------------------------------------------------

Lylas: Slime Princess

Alice/Chlo/Ken: HUWAAAA DON'T LEAVE US!!!

Lylas: Guys i can't breathe, not that i need to anyway... But please, release me!

--------------------------------------------------------

[Few minutes later]

That hug was brutal, they didn't let me go for a while untill mom comes in and had to break the hug.

Currently im on my way to the Classroom, i greeted several teachers and other students who were actually quite nice to me.

I arrived at the front door, when i opened the door i only saw Chloe, Gale, and Ryota. Where did Mom, Kenya and Alice go?

I sat down and wait for the rest. Can't handle this awkward silence for any longer, i decided to start a Conversation.

"What took those three so long?"

"Maybe sensei comes late?" (Chloe)

"Probably had to deal with the lawn kenya burn the other day" (Ryota)

"Maybe you're right"

Suddenly the door burst open and we see Mom and Alice dragging Kenya with Mom's threads.

"L-LET ME GO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT!!"

"Oh yeah right, you literally almost burned the Principals office!" (Rimuru)

"Yeah, good thing me and Roosevelt was walking nearby" (Alice)